**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blade counter

2»

Comments

• Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Archangel
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Yeah that Fight is way too narrow. Not a fan.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I brought apoc in the first time. Not doing that again. Used one revive and spent like 20-30 minutes on him. Probably the first time in 6 months I've spent a revive on an EQ boss. Gonna go with AA for future trials cuz of suicides.

And buildup Guilly on every path as well. She'd work very well there.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    AA is the way to go. I mean, I've never been much to criticize the Devs, but whoever dreamed that one up needs to take several seats.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    I used AA with White Mags' Pre-fight, and using only heavies and Sp1 to keep my power low I cleanly one-shotted him, will see if it goes so smoothly the next time ^_^
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Lols this fight is easy. Use a champ with projectile sp1 and just use heavies and fire sp1 as he gets up. Gets max damage and gets around lifecycle.

Awesome design imo.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★

Honestly i am struggling on cosmic map and i think i will skip this month quest. I want to enjoy content not be frustrated and have my skills throw out the window.

CGR works really good. But I agree I’m already annoyed with this months eq after being annoyed by last months and will probably just not waste my time or resources on it. I want to play for enjoyment not frustration

I was able to beat him with Red Mags, but I get your frustration. I also noticed the last two EQs have been more annoying than fun, at a rate of 95% annoying and 5% fun, for me. Why is that? Is it because the devs are trying to satisfy those wanting harder content? If so, maybe the devs should rethink the concept. I'm all for challenging, but just annoying node combinations that have little to do with skill should be avoided.
  • NevilbkramNevilbkram Posts: 1
    This is BS Hype does great damage to him and gets him down to 1% but can not finish him off. Wasted tons of revives and potions and can not kill blade. I’m done with this side quest. This is BS. Kabaam should be ashamed of their selves on this one. This kind of **** makes people want to stop playing the game.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★

I used AA with White Mags' Pre-fight, and using only heavies and Sp1 to keep my power low I cleanly one-shotted him, will see if it goes so smoothly the next time ^_^

just explored this quest, used the same method posted two days ago for four run and always killed blade with 35/40 hits with no problem. For the last run i decided to try with warlock, and after 120 hits he was still at half health: killed warlock, entered the fight with Archangel and did the remaining 50% in 19 hits.
    Conclusion: Archangel is really good for this fight ^_^
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    Explored it. Used AA and Hyperion.
    Just parry/ stun heavy with occasional special attacks. Watch the timer to switch power.
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    _I_ said:

Whoever designed the Blade nodes, pray that you heal fast. You are mentally a sick guy. This fight has nothing to do with skill but only time consuming. Hope all the annoyed players curses reach you n the money u tried to make out of us goes waste in your hospitalisation n prolonged suffering. Amen.

I once posted a similar comment to this one and a Forum Mod deleted it. Guess they are allowing them now because they finally realized that there is a legitimate frustration with this fight?

I get that if you have AA, Hyperion or Doom its a walk on the park. But what if you dont have them???? You see, that is the problem. The problem is NOT that the fight is hard. Hard content is more than welcome. The problem is that the combination of nodes make it any that if you dont have any of the above champs then there is a a GREAT AMOUNT OF LUCK INVOLVED in you being able to beat him or not, and that is not ok. Why you say ? Because even if you you have the skill to spam the heavy to bring the lifecycle window up, the fact is that Blade healing from power+ power switch+ Damage only possible with sp + Blade unblockable sp ...means that if the AI wont cooperate ( as in Blade throwing or not throwing his sp when u want him to) you are pretty much dead. Designing a fight on which there's like only three cheese counters and all the rest 197 champs of the game depend on luck and the AI being accommodating and cooperating with you is, for all intent and purposes, BAD DESIGN.