**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Skip SP3 animation option?

MilesHolmwoodMilesHolmwood Posts: 202 ★★
edited June 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Some animations are just too long, who else thinks we need this option to help streamline some fights.

Skip SP3 animation option? 102 votes

Yes
57%
benshbTendersquadzuffyDrake2078WingTSEMilesHolmwoodKindaGomans3MysterioJridenhour_3RockyshockyRookiieMattyPerlerKill_GreyLpirnie5321Akkarin23EtjamaDwhalen8554PALMCSM69_gsil6374Deacon 59 votes
No
42%
LeNoirFaineantRobbo101Ethans8279ShadowstrikeFurious_Fighter1Liss_Bliss_Antimoniter233KerneasmanveertherealTatteredSailRaichu626shadow_lurker22JuggerNotColonaut123Kpratish1997DjinQacobFabriciusMadEyeMoody_333Knordy 43 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    It would make an impact on the Legend/Mythic runs, so probably not.

Maybe...... Mayyyy be......
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Not gonna happen but can dream
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Yes
    With champions where you spam sp3s, the time really adds up. It could shorten a lot of time
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    No
    I don't throw my SP3s very often.
    When I get a SP3, I quit the fight bcs it's a guaranteed KO anyway.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

One word... Sym supreme Vs abyss VtD :|

More like a sentence.... But honestly, Sym supreme's SP3 is nothing if you see Ultron's, War Machine's, Venom's Specials..... Damn, it feels so long!
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    Yes
    Kill_Grey said:

One word... Sym supreme Vs abyss VtD :|

What about doom in abbys? Most th time in the fight is watching sp3s!
    Time is a really important value and resource, removing 1/2 an hour in abbys or other places would really help
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    No

Hoitado said:

How impatient are you?

The longest one isn’t even that long

When you’ve played this game for 6 years and have seen them a million times you get sick of them.
    If you are so impatient with Special 3 Animations then how do you put up with Kabam and this game?
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Yeah, I'm in favor of this. It's maybe not the biggest or most important QoL change Kabam could make, but it would definitely be one that I took a decent amount of joy from. If you're fighting on a lane with 200% power gain or something, chances are you'll end up seeing a lot of SP3s. I always enjoy seeing those animations initially because Kabam is really good at them, but I've seen a lot of them a thousand times already.
  • LeichterloweLeichterlowe Posts: 16
    Yes
    could be nice to save some time