**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cavalier EQ - Ultron regenning despite armor shatter

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
I’m on Cavalier 1.1, doing the vital strike path. Ultron Classic regenned the whole fight despite having an armor shatter on him. I thought the armor shatter shut down nodes but it’s been a while since I did 5.4.6 and variant 1.

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Which Ultron are you referring to? (I see some people call AoU Ultron Classic and others call the Comic Ultron Classic) Cause the AoU one just Recently got Buffed and has an Ability that makes all his Functions Immune to AAR.
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    The one on cav 1.1 is Classic Ultron (the one from 5.4.6) His awakened ability reduces OAA for each armor up
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Ultrons functions are immune to AAR, that includes his heal
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Ultrons functions are immune to AAR, that includes his heal

That’s AoU Ultron, not the one I’m talking about, but thanks.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

The one on cav 1.1 is Classic Ultron (the one from 5.4.6) His awakened ability reduces OAA for each armor up

Very good note on the awakened ability. I looked into that. Here’s what I can’t reconcile - his awakened ability reduces *my* offensive AA.

In the scenario I’m describing, he’s healing by hitting my block. I’m not attacking, so his awakened ability shouldn’t factor in.

My recollection of armor shatter was that it also shut down nodes, including this version of Ultron in variant 1.