**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Let's Talk Kingpin

HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So I have a 6* r1 Kingpin which is unduped and I always hear people say he is a beast with damage and utility, but I just don't see it, yeah his damage can be nice (nothing game breaking though), but the utility?, I just don't see it.

He has a 65% aar on sp1 (which is isn't reliable enough to be used in fights), unstoppable, debuff purification (not 100%) and nothing else.

Now I'm not trying to say he is not good, all I just want to know Is how do you guys use him, and what do you guys use him for, and I have heard he needs synergy, which one does he need?

Your contributions will be much appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    With Duped ability his combat power gain is more Reliable.
    Many people play with him different rotation but I value his aar too much.
    You have to get close to sp2 and then just constantly use sp1.you will be able to maintain 2 stacks of degen permanently. That shuts down any node completely.
    His damage is insane either you play with sp2 rotation or not.
    With Hood synergy he is almost debuff immune.
    With Sinister synergy you can spam some juicy heavies by locking your opponent in corner.
    By just reading his description you can understand how to play with him.
    He is always in my team either I want to shut Nick Fury or Spider Gwen or shut down any annoying nodes.
    He is great for Can't stop won't stop node and his reliable aar is too much underrated. True Kingpin users understand how much he can do for them.
    He is an amazing champ after his buff!
  • Options
    HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    Thanks, I'll give that a try