**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kudos kabam, you are doing great!

Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
Thanks for doing it Kabam. I always got irritated with people who tried to abuse or bully others on global chat. This was so annoying though and I mostly didn't open global chat becoz of them. But kudos you guys are doing great work against these rude bullies @Kabam great workπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ‘

Comments

• Options
    tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 289 β˜…β˜…
    Now how about perma banning mercs and account sellers and other ToS violaters
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    How do you turn global off actually?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

How do you turn global off actually?

It’s in settings.

To be totally honest it’s been so long since I turned it off I forgot exactly how
  • Options
    Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Imagine using global chat... I've had it turned off for months now
  • Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Found your safe space now?

No offense but they give you the option to just turn off global, banning 14 year olds for being mean is the least of the priorities I keep seeing Mercs on global so for me no kudos

I know it very well but I never switch it off coz there are many messages of allinace recruitment and incursions partners
    For Alliance recruitment i just search for alliances

For Incursion partners, the global is a place to find them but I personally prefer to do Incursions with someone I know because a lot of times randoms will just leave on you and then you are in a sticky situation
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

pro tip: just turn global off

added bonus of your game running better as well

If only that bonus really was in effect. It only lags more. But I'd rather have lag than the global chat active.
  • Options
    K9ButtK9Butt Posts: 16 β˜…
    Shout out to the Kabam team team for keeping the content fresh and dynamic. Makes the game never stale. I’m leader of retirement alliance and this is super important for us to keep it together. PLΓ”T sends appreciation
  • Options
    WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Posts: 312 β˜…β˜…β˜…

There is a global chat?

Yeah, its the spot where you can find a partner/modder to get that legends title!
  • Options
    Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Without global chat, how would I terrorize weaklings?
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 704 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited April 2023
    …
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Shout out to people who revived this thread. Opening the forums, and then notifications, i was completely blank of which thread were these notifications of, even forgot i actually created this thread sometime ago