**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sentry permanent indestructible passive

ItsyaboyStephy05ItsyaboyStephy05 Posts: 128 ★★
edited June 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
The image speaks for itself.
Sentry has an ability which gives him a very short indestructible passive when losing his combo and resetting his stance but due to a bug, his stance doesn’t reset and therefore makes him permanently indestructible. Someone should probably get on this. Guess he doesn’t need a buff after all...

Comments

• ItsyaboyStephy05ItsyaboyStephy05 Posts: 128 ★★
    Ive also got a video of the bug, if need be.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

Ive also got a video of the bug, if need be.

Post the video on YouTube and share the link here.
  • Thank you @ItsyaboySteph05 for pointing this out. If you could please take the time to fill out a Bug Report template located here, and then post it here so this can be looked into, it'd help greatly!
    Device used: IPhone SE 2nd gen.
    Operating system: IOS 14.4.
    Mobile carrier: KPN (Dutch network provider)
    Cellular or WiFi?: Happens when using both
    Version installed: 31.1.1 (newest patch)
    Which game mode?: Discovered in arena but seems to happen in all.
    Champions affected: Sentry
    Rank level: 3* sig 99 but happens on any version of Sentry that is awakened
    Boosters: none
    Description: Sentry has a ability where if he loses his combo while in either his sp1, heavy attack or sp2 stance, he becomes indestructible but due to a bug, his stance doesn’t reset and therefore grants indestructible on every hit he takes.
    Video attached:
    https://youtu.be/ald11_TQEwk

Hope this helps y’all out :)
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    This has always been like this btw :)

Max sig sentry has a 100% chance for indestructable when losing his combo and switching stance , since he has a "stance" on hits till 10 and till 20, hitting till 11 hits gets next stance , gets hit and return back to his original stance and combo is reset to 0. Since his combo is reset to 0 he doesnt have an "active" stance anymore but instead its in a void where he is between a "No" stance and a "1-10" hit stance and since he cant change stances on 0 hits the indestructable triggers over and over because the system doesnt have a stance for the 0 interval number , Not entirely sure if this could be the problem but just my guess and what I think it could be

This has always been like this btw :)

Max sig sentry has a 100% chance for indestructable when losing his combo and switching stance , since he has a "stance" on hits till 10 and till 20, hitting till 11 hits gets next stance , gets hit and return back to his original stance and combo is reset to 0. Since his combo is reset to 0 he doesnt have an "active" stance anymore but instead its in a void where he is between a "No" stance and a "1-10" hit stance and since he cant change stances on 0 hits the indestructable triggers over and over because the system doesnt have a stance for the 0 interval number , Not entirely sure if this could be the problem but just my guess and what I think it could be

Sounds like this might be it 👍, but this probably isn’t intended, having indestructible active for the entire fight😂

• spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 261 ★★
    Encountered this today in a war. Dude was indestructible, despite taking bleeds and other damages. Gave the opposing team two wins before I just quit. This is blatantly broken.
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★

Encountered this today in a war. Dude was indestructible, despite taking bleeds and other damages. Gave the opposing team two wins before I just quit. This is blatantly broken.

I encountered same issue last day probably in side quest.Even I checked nodes but nothing was mentioned.Then fought with another champ of my roaster after quitting previous fight and everything was fine.
    I sent in a Gwenpool who would have class advantage on him and is a max level 4 5-star, so nearly double the level of this 4 star. and was the one giving him bleeds, but he wasn't reflecting taking any damage from the bleeds or any damage at all from the fight.
    I sent in a 5 star Spider-Man: Symbiote Costume, same deal.
    I then sent in my 5 star Dragon Man against him at a class disadvantage. Nothing in the node he is standing on shows he should be getting a special 1, special 2 or special 3, and even if he fired it, the indestructible icon stayed lit up as indestructible, even after 15 seconds had elapsed. In fact, the indestructible icon started at the top of the fight and never disappeared.
    If it was any other node but war, I'd restart and take the energy loss and come at it with a different team, but with war, you're locked into the three attackers you bring in.
    I activated a few boosts (invulnerability, attack, health) because I had them, but how that contributed to a person who went with not a lick of damage on him in the entire fight while downing my three strongest when they had him beat in levels in class advantage is beyond me.
    I am absolutely furious at this right now, because if this is a bug that hasn't been fixed and is now being exploited and this character is nigh indestructible against all attackers, even when it indicates he can take bleeds, be cornered or combustion damage against Dragon Man but no damage, it's a game breaking defense that more teams are going to throw into wars.
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    @The_Sentry06 here’s the buff you’ve been looking for
    Looking at the war map, there was a node that required heavy strikes against the opponent to remove the indestructible. I didn't read too clearly before jumping into the fight and realizing as much as I was smacking this buffoon, I wasn't damaging him... Once I hit him with heavy strikes, he folded like a wet paper doll.
    So, yeah, this is on me and not paying attention to the buffs that characters are getting on a war map before charging in and necroing a once dead thread because I was hitting a nigh indestructible character.