**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quickest F2P way to get ISO??

I rank 2ed a bunch of 6*s and quickly ran out of iso levelling them up. Whats the fastest way to get iso besides just buying cavs?

Comments

• GoDlyZorGoDlyZor Posts: 150
    grinding arena. I too have low iso but between shards from ranked rewards and occasional 4 and 5* from gmc I stay afloat. Some iso up for grabs this month in special objectives too
  • IAMGROOOTIAMGROOOT Posts: 4
    I like to do the progression lvl objectives, those crystals can give you good iso. Alliance crystals as well
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    GoDlyZor said:

grinding arena. I too have low iso but between shards from ranked rewards and occasional 4 and 5* from gmc I stay afloat. Some iso up for grabs this month in special objectives too

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    The arena this month gives the 3k ISO for every milestone, and it's not that tough either to grind it.
    Incursions could help with the artifacts, and hence crystals to dupe, or just shards from milestones.
    4 star crystals seem like the best way. GMC's rarely give 4 stars, so you could give a shot at them too. Same about PHC's and 3-star crystals, if you hoard them.
    Uncollected objective crystal has come clutch for me quite a lot of times.

Quite a unpractical method, but the 4.3.6 Venom quest, straight to the boss, I think you get the 1.3K ISO there. Not much but still, yeah.
    Doing the EQ also gives shards for 4 star crystals and etc (UC difficulty)
    This months Side Quest is a 0 energy quest, so it's defintely your worth trying for the shards at all difficulties.