**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Any rough timeline/update on when Miles Morales will be buffed?

ddomddom Posts: 572 ★★
edited June 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Any ideas? Since OG Black Panther buff has happened already? I believe the next promised overhaul is Miles?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Early June
  • Options
  • Options

Early June

Haha, I hope not....
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    (Tl;Dr) Based on a couple assumptions, he'll come in September.

We know from the buff poll that overhauls usually take about 4-5 months (June to October/November). We also know that animation updates (like Miles is supposed to be) take longer than that, and need a separate schedule. Maybe about 6-7 months. Likely not longer than that, because making a new champ takes about 7 months (based on Hercules' dev diaries).

Miles' buff was first talked about in early February, when they apparently hadn't yet started working on him, but knew he was on the schedule already. February + 6-7 months is August/September.

September makes more sense, as apparently they're alternating pure ability overhauls and animation overhauls. (Mags - DDHK - VtD - BP - WM). Meaning July is another new animation, August is just abilities, September again animations and October is (probably) Antman, no new animations. This isn't a hard rule, as the community buff might also release in November.

September is my best bet, but he could really be coming anytime from next month to December.
  • Options
    Raichu626 said:

(Tl;Dr) Based on a couple assumptions, he'll come in September.

We know from the buff poll that overhauls usually take about 4-5 months (June to October/November). We also know that animation updates (like Miles is supposed to be) take longer than that, and need a separate schedule. Maybe about 6-7 months. Likely not longer than that, because making a new champ takes about 7 months (based on Hercules' dev diaries).

Miles' buff was first talked about in early February, when they apparently hadn't yet started working on him, but knew he was on the schedule already. February + 6-7 months is August/September.

September makes more sense, as apparently they're alternating pure ability overhauls and animation overhauls. (Mags - DDHK - VtD - BP - WM). Meaning July is another new animation, August is just abilities, September again animations and October is (probably) Antman, no new animations. This isn't a hard rule, as the community buff might also release in November.

September is my best bet, but he could really be coming anytime from next month to December.

Makes sense. Thanks for you insight