**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Am I missing something

TatteshwarTatteshwar Posts: 199 ★★★
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
Tested the 3 star Purgatory extensively and even got her as a 5 star and I took for a spin in different content and......I'm thoroughly underwhelmed man

Champ seems like an interesting idea and didn't really translate well in-game at all, her demonic rampage doesn't stay on for long enough and constantly depleting/reaching power bars to pause it is really stressful and her damage outside that mode is absolutely pathetic

Her damage with that sp2 degen also doesn't feel something that's bit enough to throw and then forget about the fight

Her soul capture also feels clunky and is a uncontrollable variable since who knows what classes are in a quest and capturing them is once again stressful and only carries on for 2 fights and for some reason can't stack despite only 2 out of 5 being anything close to great ????

Also don't get me started on that weak heal on sp1 that might as well not be there. I really hope I'm missing something with her rotation man cause her abilities don't complement her design and animations in any way so far

Comments

• BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,071 ★★★★★

Tested the 3 star Purgatory extensively and even got her as a 5 star and I took for a spin in different content and......I'm thoroughly underwhelmed man

Champ seems like an interesting idea and didn't really translate well in-game at all, her demonic rampage doesn't stay on for long enough and constantly depleting/reaching power bars to pause it is really stressful and her damage outside that mode is absolutely pathetic

Her damage with that sp2 degen also doesn't feel something that's bit enough to throw and then forget about the fight

Her soul capture also feels clunky and is a uncontrollable variable since who knows what classes are in a quest and capturing them is once again stressful and only carries on for 2 fights and for some reason can't stack despite only 2 out of 5 being anything close to great ????

Also don't get me started on that weak heal on sp1 that might as well not be there. I really hope I'm missing something with her rotation man cause her abilities don't complement her design and animations in any way so far

Og MS rocks

Actually I don't have new one so I don't know but some youtubers made videos on her utility maybe that will solve your query.