**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Science Awakening

Sir_GlobalotSir_Globalot Posts: 168 ★★
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hiya all! I've been sitting on a 5* Awakening Gem for a year now waiting for CAIW or Void but no luck. Soooo which champ should be Plan B? (Sig stones limited at present)

5* Science Awakening 15 votes

Spider-ham
13%
RenaxqqTopgun 2 votes
Red Guardian
53%
zuffyRahultripathiArchdemon_JohnyBoyCharlie21540Nalak8Salve_maker05Edwin10 8 votes
Mr Fantastic
20%
Kill_GreyIronGladiator22SpideyFunko 3 votes
Mr Negative
6%
Benichis 1 vote
Invisible Woman
6%
Real_Madrid_76_2 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Mr Fantastic
    his sig is so helpful, and if you use him at all you’ll notice the difference (and it gets better and better the more sigs he gets)
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
    Looks like you'll be sitting on it even longer. Its very tempting to use it but i would wait. Red Guardian needs it, but he also needs high sig and hes not a very useful champion. IDK about spider ham and mister negative but from what I've heard they don't really need it either. It never hurts to save and be patient in this game
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Invisible Woman
    More on defense. She can be ised on offense for becoming invisible gaining vulnerable charges and big damage sp2
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    I would day wait. Wait worth it. I waited for Aegon like year when I had other good candidates for it. But once I had him it was worth yo wait.
    Void gets very much out of sig. Wait till 4th july. Deals may get you a nexus which can further give hope