**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help on beating act 6.1.2

Heroesforhire18_Heroesforhire18_ Posts: 58
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips

I need help on choosing my team to enter act 6.1.2 i struggled alot with it when I started last night and im trying to beat it i need all the help i can get im trying to get to cavalier here’s my 5 and 6 roster to help you guys choose I appreciate it thank you

Comments

• Options
    dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Terrax and Thing are both shock immune ... they should help dodge the EMP node on Ultron ?

can't say I know for sure, though ...

I got through it with Nebula + Proxima synergy .. shut him down completely from the get go and just didn't parry him :)
    and a of course, a generous side of Ghost :P
  • Options
    Yeah i had terrax in plan to use though i need more help with the sentinel boss i lost alot to him I haven’t made it to ultron yet but yeah terrax was my first option against him and i saw gameplay of nebula with the proxima synergy
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    Can you rank up Medusa?
  • Options
    I almost can actually i need tier one alpha and im set to do it is she good for the quest?
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★

I almost can actually i need tier one alpha and im set to do it is she good for the quest?

I used her on any robots I can find.
  • Options
    I need to rank her up more tbh im kind of rusty on her but ill get the hang of it thanks!
  • Options
    4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
    You shouldn’t have ranked up that platpool but cool flex
  • Options
    Yeah ik lol i got alot of good practice with him and i had the material to do it but rn im trying to rank up colossus and medusa rn