**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Chadwick tribute??

So is that Chadwick tribute ever gonna come to the game? Tick tock kabam. Itd be a shame if that was just an empty promise yall made to capitalize on his fame.

Comments

• Cage33Cage33 Posts: 45
    PuttPutt said:

Did you just pull a 6 star BPCW

Lol no.
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 429 ★★★
    I think what the issue is, there’s not exactly an easy way to do something like this that doesn’t make Kabam look like they or the community are taking advantage of someone’s death or their memory for the game. Not saying I know how they do it, but that it’s a pretty fine line between celebrating someone’s memory and taking advantage of it.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    This is possibly not happening this year. With the roadmap all step-up for the year already, I doubt about any changes at all, just for this sake.
    It is fair to say that "They told they'll do it, they must do it". It's right on your part. The number of threads asking for an 'Event to remember the king', 'A buff to remember Chadwick' were just, too much. Probably the team wanted to settle down the players, and assure them of something at that time, to put them at ease.

It could be like this. They probably understood how stupid the thought is. Imagine for making an 'Event' to remember a person? This is the most tragic thing one could do.
    Let's put ourselves in others' shoes, before highlighting our views.

Try imagining such a situation for anyone of your family. Someone passes away, and people ask about Events and buffs ( Be it free rewards or something we should work for) to honor them/remember them, how would you feel about it?

I'm not trying to emphasis anything here, let's try to get matured about this sensitive topic.
This discussion has been closed.