**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Overlooked QQL update

ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
So I just noticed that while auto-fighting, if your champion dies it simply switches to the next one without needing your input. This wasn't the case last month
Thanks a lot for this!

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    lmao this update came in april
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

Nope. Last month if your champion died, it doesn't start the fight with the next living team member. I was auto-fighting Act 4 last month and I know it definitely wasn't a thing.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 996 ★★★
    The only thing I have noticed that's different is that autoplay now ignores the story. It did not do that when it was first introduced
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    gohard123 said:

The only thing I have noticed that's different is that autoplay now ignores the story. It did not do that when it was first introduced

They put the option to ignore cut scenes and dialogue in the settings.
  • Cop123Cop123 Posts: 129 ★★

gohard123 said:

They put the option to ignore cut scenes and dialogue in the settings.
    only for completed content. stuff like normal eq needed you to complete first and autoplay exploration
    Haji_Saab said:

Don't you still have to tap on the KO screen to move forward? After that it selects the next champ

Nope. It closes it and starts with the next champion
    _Sham_ said:

Chikel said:

Malreck04 said:

Nope. Last month if your champion died, it doesn't start the fight with the next living team member. I was auto-fighting Act 4 last month and I know it definitely wasn't a thing.
    It always started the next fight automatically from day 1. I don't know why it was not working for you or you didn't noticed it.

If you don't believe me just watch BG stream of release day, he on purpose tested what happens if you get KO and was he very happy that it auto started the fight with next champ.

I have tested auto run on ROL when it came and it always auto started after KO
    It wasn't working that way for me when it was released. That was one of the things I complained about
  • rivetrivet Posts: 254
    Really, I still need to click after KOed before autofight can switch to next champion
  • EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 171 ★★
    I still need to click on the ko screen too. Weird it’s different for different people. I’m on iOS