Options

6* Guardian awekening?

TheDadManTheDadMan Posts: 57
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey there fellow summoners, got a question for you. I just finished grandmaster’s gauntlet and pulled 6* guardian from one of the 6*s. I have a tech awakening gem, tech 1->2 gem as well as tech t5 to take him straight to rank 3. However my question is how necessary is guardian’s sig ability? I don’t mind awakening him but I don’t want to invest too many sig stones. I am currently investing my tech sigs on ghost. I would really appreciate your feedback on this.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 507 ★★★
    He needs high sig. awakened rank 3 at high sig would bE awesome. But give them to ghost.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,052 ★★★★
    He needs the utmost sig to have the best from his awakening. More BP, bleed resistance, energy resistance and crit damage resistance. IMO ( MY OPINION GUYS, DON'T SPAM THE DISAGREE), he seems like the best option to invest stones after Ghost in tech class.

It's up to you though. I would honestly invest in Ghost before Guardian.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Save it until you can give him a decent amount of stones
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,231 ★★★★★
    Safe it no point to do it and he doesn’t need he sig to deal huh damage and since you use them one ghost ghost need those more I’m can said I’m just awke my 6 star and the power she gian from miss is horrible low
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,385 ★★★★★
    Dew it
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,385 ★★★★★
    Give Guardian
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    As the owner of a sig 200 R3 Guardian, I can tell you that sig 200, while best for prestige purposes, isn't *quite* the ideal sig stoppage point.

The ideal position you want to stop to get maximum value on your stones is the point where Guardian's block proficiency rises enough that you can get perfect parries.

Where that exact number is I am not totally sure, but it's somewhere between 110 and 160. I sorta blazed through his sigs between Carina's Challenges and the Grandmaster Gauntlet, so I don't have precise information there. It's worth experimenting!