**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Is my 6* roaster good enough?

MONSTER1_MONSTER1_ Posts: 4
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Comments

• Options
    Gipsy_DangerGipsy_Danger Posts: 218
    I say this is ok. But cgr is awesome, havok too. Mordo power gain is nice. I would prefer cgr, mordo, havok, yondu, omega red. Idk who all synergize so i just said
  • Options
    Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    You have an amazing six star roster for your progression level. That cosmic ghost rider is amazing, as well as the she hulk, who doesn’t need an awakening. The omega red is a good champ, but he probably won’t do much for you until he is duped and sigged up a bit.Mojo and havok are also both pretty good champs, but mojo kind of needs an awakening. Overall, your roster is really good.
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,053 ★★★★
    Sparx265 said:

You have an amazing six star roster for your progression level. That cosmic ghost rider is amazing, as well as the she hulk, who doesn’t need an awakening. The omega red is a good champ, but he probably won’t do much for you until he is duped and sigged up a bit.Mojo and havok are also both pretty good champs, but mojo kind of needs an awakening. Overall, your roster is really good.

I reckon the same. That's an excellent roster, and that Mordo has his uses too. ( Trust me, he is super-underrated/ unnoticed).

That Heimdall could be used for synergies. Sadly that Omega needs an awakening, but you'll get it soon!
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No, it’s an absolutely abysmal roster, it’s not like you only have 2 bad pulls out of 8 or anything, it’s not like you’ve got some top tier champs
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,255 ★★★★★
    I don’t see the roaster 😏