**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fix your broken war

LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
We just lost a war. We were down a man, so with defensive rating and diversity being the only things that matter right now we had no chance unless we stopped them, so we went with a strong defense. We got 193 defensive kills but both sides cleared the map and we lost on diversity and defensive rating. I know this has been posted 100 times, but the current scoring system is complete garbage.

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Even if defender kills were worth a nominal amount of points we would have won easily. The funny thing is that every war is now the same with both sides waiting to see who had the higher defensive rating, or else it's obvious from the start that one side has a lower rating, so they quit. The irony is that Kabam was trying to fix two problems: the monotony of the same defenders every war and people quitting because they don't want to give the other side kills. What they created is an even more monotonous version of war in which both sides 100% and wait for the verdict, or else one side quits when it's obvious that they can't win due to lower pi defense. The cure has been far worse than the alleged disease.
  • Zaven77789Zaven77789 Posts: 6
    Let me say few things
    1. None of groups cleared map 100%.
    2. We gave 193 kills to your strongest defense and you gave us 117 kills when we placed tons of easy champs. 117 kills with 4 mini bosses and 1 boss still alive. Guess how many kills we would get if we brought our best defense. you probably would have run out of items still without clearing map 100%. You only faced 1 Magik, 1 Spidey etc. You even didn't go close to Dormamu boss and you still wanna claim you were better than us, when all our paths were those hard beatable champs.
    3. You still used tons of items knowing you gonna lose so stop complaining.
    4. I still agree this aw system isn't any good and makes no sense, but that also doesn't mean you are any better than we.

6xou04b9vktn.jpg
    r8gvpweyvldy.jpg
    edited October 2017
    I never said we were better than you. Just said the system was broken. We could've cleared the third boss but it was obvious you were going to revive as many times as needed so what was the point? But 193 deaths! Lol. Honestly I have no idea who is better though. I do know that we soloed one of your Magik bosses and it took an awful lot of full heals and like 18 deaths to get ours... Good job though. Seriously this post was about the current system, not about you specifically. I guess my statement that both sides cleared the map wasn't quite accurate. Both sides got about 99% and could've cleared the map. Didn't seem relevant to the point but hats off to you for strict accuracy. @Zaven77789. Also, if we are going strict accuracy, I wouldn't say it was our strongest defense. Just stronger than the mandates of diversity allow. Nice use of the predicate nominative btw.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Fight fight fight
  • HuluhulaHuluhula Posts: 263
    Ooooooooooooh *gathers in circle*
    @Zaven77789 I never said we were better than you, just that war was broken. And yes, both sides got about 99% and we decided not to clear the last boss because it was obvious from your item use that you would do the same, and with 100% on both sides we had no way to win. LOL on calling us out for item use... 193 kills! But whatever, the post wasn't really about you or the specific war. To sum up:
    1. Never claimed we were actually better. I may suspect as much, we did solo your Magik boss and y'all fully healed a ton and still died 18 times to ours but whatever.
    2. I can complain all I want. War is broken and people need to complain, but again, the complaint wasn't about y'all.
    3. Nice use of the predicate nominative.
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    @Zaven77789 way to hijack a legitimate discussion and turn it into your personal, juvenile vendetta. You totally straw manned op's argument by putting words into his mouth. No wonder it feels like kabam doesn't take any of our discussions and concerns seriously.

And yes, it's "you are better than us" not "we."

Btw I have no personal affiliations with either of these alliances. I just get annoyed when people argue without logic.
    edited October 2017
    fjmmf3zbtom7.jpg

1. You don't even read what you are writing. After this you still think that I argue without logic? If defender kills counted as points you would have never seen the defense from us you saw today.

scp2nni0amit.jpg

2. Don't suspect this argument doesn't make sense as 1 players performance doesn't show whole ally's skills. Also taking Magik down with 12k Gwenpool with highly possible "regeneration" and "1 bar of power at the start" boosts doesn't need too much efforts after 1st L2.

3. Again I believe most skilled allies don't like this new system including our ally.

4. It's not a personal vendetta or trying to hijack your discussion. I you have described your argument in correct way I would have liked and agreed with your post.

5. Thx for English classes. I am using English in recent years only, because I mostly lived in a country where English is far being too popular. I feel I still doing great as I also never use any predictive words or sentences like most people do today.
    edited October 2017
    Actually I was serious with the complement on the predicate nominative lol. The other poster was incorrect, "better than we" is correct even though no one uses it. Just as you would say better than we are, not better than us are. Also I've soloed Magik bosses with Magik lots of times... watched your guy heal his 4/55 Magik up 100% twice and die quick. If it's so easy why die 18 times on one boss? That's multiple players healing 3 champs up to 100% that produced 18 kills lol. And no matter how you slice it, you guys died 193 times. On the easier map. That's insane. I've seen 100% on the harder map before diversity was a thing without 193 kills. Dying 193 times isn't good regardless of the defense. But none of that changes the fact that the post wasn't about you or whether or not your alliance is skilled. Also you are arguing against two people at once lol. You quote me but answer the other guy. Almost as if you aren't even aware that two different people responded to you. Who is the one not reading? Lmao @Zaven77789
  • ReinaReina Posts: 275
    Stop complaining, Kabam is fixing AW soon they even said at NYCC so stop, it gets annoying when a little baby gets mad because he lost an alliance war, and then comes to forums to complain. My alli is slacking off a little and we lost AW 2 in a row (We had a streak of 7 before that) and yes I was kinda sad when we lost our winning streak, but I’m not gonna cry about it on forums. There are enough threads about this, KABAM IS WORKING ON IT
    edited October 2017
    Stupid to go back and forth though. It sounds like we are in agreement that the current war is broken. I never mentioned your group by name and only used it to illustrate how ridiculous the scoring system is. Obviously we would've faced a different defense if diversity weren't a thing, and obviously you have some skilled players despite the 193 kills... did I mention 193 kills!? Lol. Good luck to you and your alliance. Hopefully Kabam will fix their broken system and we will meet again.
    Romyjart wrote: »
    Stop complaining, Kabam is fixing AW soon they even said at NYCC so stop, it gets annoying when a little baby gets mad because he lost an alliance war, and then comes to forums to complain. My alli is slacking off a little and we lost AW 2 in a row (We had a streak of 7 before that) and yes I was kinda sad when we lost our winning streak, but I’m not gonna cry about it on forums. There are enough threads about this, KABAM IS WORKING ON IT

Wtf? This is the dumbest thing I will read today. People in the community voicing their opinions on what needs to change helps create change. No one asked to to read this thread. "Little baby gets mad" lmao. Yes, because being mad was the point of the post... Kabam had been "working" on a lot of things for a long time that still aren't fixed. But I guess everyone should just relax! Kabam is "working on it!" Can't believe I bothered to reply to this drivel.
    Look at this. You think we are happy with this new system? We lost this war because of 1 missing diversity. And that actually wasn't duplicate champ that was Mephisto which wasn't counted as diverse champ. Many allies suffered this and how Kabam fixed this? Just saying that only small amount of allies were affected and they are not going to do anything about our and all others unfair defeat. After this kind of replies from Kabam don't hope anything gonna be changed just follow the rules make a full diversity or be ready to lose all wars doesn't matter how many kills you gonna get.

95ipstqc9y8o.jpg
    I agree with you @Zaven77789. I think we got derailed in the thread, but I agree completely that the current system is broken.
  • Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    We just lost a war. We were down a man, so with defensive rating and diversity being the only things that matter right now we had no chance unless we stopped them, so we went with a strong defense. We got 193 defensive kills but both sides cleared the map and we lost on diversity and defensive rating. I know this has been posted 100 times, but the current scoring system is complete garbage.

Awww you surely didn't lose, I hate to hear that.