**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Average rating for sector 5

What is the average rating of a team to complete all zones of sector 5

Comments

• TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    The rating is as intended by the entry criteria. Once you enter, then it's up to you to decide what team rating you want to have to finish up the zones.
  • Darkraider234Darkraider234 Posts: 125

The rating is as intended by the entry criteria. Once you enter, then it's up to you to decide what team rating you want to have to finish up the zones.

I finish it 15000 team rating

Will I be able to finish it with 16000 team rating?
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021

I finish it 15000 team rating

Will I be able to finish it with 16000 team rating?

The team ratings have nothing to do with how many zones you clear. In incursions, it all comes down to your skill, the hacks you select, and how well your partner plays.

While doing incursions, remember the golden rule,

Never take your best champs when doing incursions with randoms. If your partner is good, then you can always swap in your champs for your top ones.

If you really want to look at it from the perspective of rating, 15k team rating means you start the zones with around 2-3k opponent with 10-15k health pool, and by 6-7 zones you'll be facing 11-13k opponent. Their health pool will be around 45-70k.

By the last zone, i think you might face 15k rating at the most. Shouldn't go beyond that, except for the boss.