**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

SW Sigil renewed members vs consistent

Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 370 ★★★
Why would kabam think it would be reasonable and smart to gift renewed members a champ and give consistent members since day 1 nothing?

Simply makes no sense!

Comments

• Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I’m on the same page here.
  • Options
    AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
    Agree with the OP as well. It makes absolutely no sense. The only thing it’s guaranteed to do is leave people who’ve been paying for the sigil since day one with a bad taste in their mouth and renewed questions about whether all the resubscriptions have been worth it.
    The only really valuable benefits of the sigil for people at Thronebreaker level are the increased inventory, some extra units and access to the slightly cheaper 6* featured. I’m sure quite of lot of us also do it out of a sense that we’re supporting the game we love and trying to ensure it continues to thrive. The fact we can’t even play with a lower variety of the new trophy character until resubscribing seems really off.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

@Demonzfyre that literally does nothing. You can stack up the sigil as much as you want as you can always buy 30 days of Sigil every 23 days.

You are unintentionally spreading false information

The ability to renew or add on to my time showed up yesterday in my unit store. Today at 12pm central, it switched over to the new Sigil and I bought it. Mine has 61 days on it. Your math doesn't add up. I should have had the renewal in my unit store 6 days ago and I haven't.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

The Sigil should have been available to everyone today to buy. That gives you the 4* version of SW. I still had 30 days on my sigil and was still able to get it today and get the 4* version. I get that you want it for the current activation that you have but it all works out the same in the end whether you buy it now or when you need to renew.

@Demonzfyre for some reason I have not option to renew. I was gonna send in a ticket, but meh. Whatever. Might post in bugs section just to see what the deal is.
  • Options

The Sigil should have been available to everyone today to buy. That gives you the 4* version of SW. I still had 30 days on my sigil and was still able to get it today and get the 4* version. I get that you want it for the current activation that you have but it all works out the same in the end whether you buy it now or when you need to renew.

@Demonzfyre for some reason I have not option to renew. I was gonna send in a ticket, but meh. Whatever. Might post in bugs section just to see what the deal is.
    I don't know then. Maybe it's just me. The way it showed up led me to believe it would that way for all.
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

@Demonzfyre that literally does nothing. You can stack up the sigil as much as you want as you can always buy 30 days of Sigil every 23 days.

The ability to renew or add on to my time showed up yesterday in my unit store. Today at 12pm central, it switched over to the new Sigil and I bought it. Mine has 61 days on it. Your math doesn't add up. I should have had the renewal in my unit store 6 days ago and I haven't.
    Did you buy it yesterday and today? There is no math in my post because it is a can renew with 7 days or 6 days or 5 days etc. Days left
    I bought it today and only today.
  • Options

I don't know then. Maybe it's just me. The way it showed up led me to believe it would that way for all.
    I havent seen anyone else with this problem. I have the perks of the sigil, but if i press “learn more” in the sigil store, it says sigil inactive. I also dont have the badge by my name and i cant renew. But i have 8 days left on the boost.
  • Options

I havent seen anyone else with this problem. I have the perks of the sigil, but if i press “learn more” in the sigil store, it says sigil inactive. I also dont have the badge by my name and i cant renew. But i have 8 days left on the boost.
    I don't have the purple badge on my nameplate either but can see the boost and still have access to the store.
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

Everyone I've talked to has that problem. Looks to just be a visual glitch
    Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

Did you buy it yesterday and today? There is no math in my post because it is a can renew with 7 days or 6 days or 5 days etc. Days left
    I bought it today and only today.
    So you just got lucky like I said. You can stack up the sigils by renewing when you have a week or less left of the 30 days since you last bought the sigil
    Ah, a week or less left on sigil. Didnt know that. So i guess ill be waiting.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

@Demonzfyre Yeah thank you for showing me proof. Like Masterpuff I don’t have an option in either the Unit Store or in my profile. Does it have to do with which phone you play on?

@Masterpuff do you play on IPhone by any chance?
  • Options
    Hoitado said:

@Demonzfyre Yeah thank you for showing me proof. Like Masterpuff I don’t have an option in either the Unit Store or in my profile. Does it have to do with which phone you play on?

Yep.
  • Options
    Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
    What am I missing? I just renewed right now and I didn’t get anything except renewed renewed subscription. I thought I was supposed to get some thing else?
  • Options

Hoitado said:

Yep.

@Masterpuff so I’m assuming that only Android Users can renew the Sigil and have at least 2 months of it at a single time. I could be wrong but so far from the data I have seen this is true
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Im pretty confident it’ll all work out
  • Options
    Drake2078 said:

I have 52 days left on my Sigil, so I have to wait a month to get a 4* Scarlett Sigil?

How is that fair Kabam?

@Drake2078 do you play on Android?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    She wasn't available at the time we renewed our Sigil.
  • Options
    Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Yeah I'm an android player
  • Options
    Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

@Demonzfyre i think you should remove that screenshot of payment. Support normally asks for payment history when they are trying to recover accounts and this info can be used by scammers.

Except that the order number can be tracked to the purchaser account. Anyone else trying to verify this purchase should be denied for using false information.