**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ABYSS nexus crystal help!?

TopgunTopgun Posts: 96
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I'm about to do my final path in the abyss tomorrow but I still dont know which abyss nexus crystal to go for. Here's the info about my roster that you need to help me.
Ive got at least one, fully formed t5cc of every class so that doesn't change my decision.
I have a mutant 6 star awakening gem and will have a generic once it's explored.
I don't run suicides very much.
Thanks for helping me!
Any champs I have as a 5/65 5* will have a "*" next to their name!!

ABYSS nexus crystal help!? 35 votes

Go Mystic- Doom* or BWCV*
20%
GamerMysterioTheBestinTuakauRenaxqqVedant_MehtaGr8TonyStarkDraconic_12 7 votes
Go Tech- Ghost (My most wanted champ)
48%
F4k3_GaM3rChamp_ZBrokenmanveertherealJuggerNotKill_GreyIronman3000FiiNCHXguard77AouxWouxScrubhanWill3808ChaosMax1012SantiagoEhsaanReal_Madrid_76_2MageWizardMomisgreat1234 17 votes
Go Mutant- Apocalypse or AA
31%
PeaRatParam1988Sparx265DawsManTheBair123AGENT_A7KtofuシTheBoogyManWooptyfrickendooJed4223Waterblade0410 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    While Mutant seems like the safe gaming, this is the only crystal that gives you high chances at whom you desire to have.
    I would say go Tech, because you want Ghost the most. And even if she doesn't come, you'll possibly get pick between Guilly 2099, Warlock, Guardian, hopefully.

But as mentioned above, Mutant gives the most guarantee for someone among the good ones.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    If shes your most wanted, go for it
  • Options
    Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    If you already have Guilly2099 and Warlock I would shift my answer to mutant or mystic.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★
    Go Mutant- Apocalypse or AA
    Ghost is amazing, but she needs a lot of sigs to really make a difference. My favourite character but I understand the investment. Mystic is a gamble of a class so I would go mutant. Soooo many good champions, and Apoc and AA are amazing.
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    ghost is the best 6 star.
  • Options
    JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    You gotta go for Ghost, but you're pretty much guaranteed a good champ if you go mutant.
  • Options
    AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    gh
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,315 ★★★★★
    Not ghost , go for guardian