**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Iron Man (classic) Rework Idea

JonoadeloyeJonoadeloye Posts: 66
edited June 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Iron Man

Tech

Duplicate Ability: Well how about that.
While Iron Man is shocked he gains +40% Armour rating, 4% of a bar of power per second and 40% attack rating, at max sig he gains +400% armour rating, 40% of a bar of power per second and 400% attack rating. This lasts until the shock is over. This also activates when iron man is about to be knocked out.

Two In One:
Tony stark is either active as Iron Man or Tony stark. He starts fight as Tony Stark and switches between them by ending a combo with a fourth light attack. This has no visual effect.

Tony Stark:
When Tony Stark is active gain;
- Fury granting +10% attack rating on every heavy attack. These last indefinitely and expire when using a special attack.
- +50% Chance to inflict taunt on his opponent when heavy attacking reducing ability accuracy by 70% and attack by 35%
- When against Techs, Mutants and robots, shut down buff activation, reverse regeneration and slow the opponent for 15 seconds. Cool down is 25 seconds. Hold block for 1 second to activate. This ability is called hacked.
- +100% chance to auto-block when the opponent is about to finish a combo. This triggers parry.
- +10% chance to inflict shock.
Iron Man:
When Iron Man is active gain;
- Immunity to bleed, shock, poison and incinerate.
- +50% Attack rating
- +40% passive physical resistance
- All debuffs do 50% extra damage.
-Armour up granting X rating indefinitely.

All Attacks:
75% chance to deal shock on medium and light attacks dealing X damage over 7 seconds. Damage increases by 5% for every shock on the opponent. Applying a shock on the 4th light hit refreshes all active shocks.

Nostalgia-
When Iron Man is about to be knocked out he replaces his old arc reactor with a new one. However he is shocked from switching so quickly with a lot of stress taking away 50% of his new health bar. This is decreased to 40% against cosmic champions and increased to 60% against mutants. This shock does 3% per second active.

Animations:

Basic Attacks;
1st Medium- A forward thrust to punch the opponent. Using boot and hand thrusters to move like when he flies.
2nd Medium- A boot repulsor shot then back flip off the opponent
1st Light- A spinning blast. (hit the opponent with repulsor then spin onto next move or whatever is done next)
2nd Light- Another repulsor attack
3rd Light- A repulsor shot then back flip into next move
4th Light- A double handed repulsor shot upwards from the ground.
Heavy Attack-A punch and spin kick.
Block-Iron Man stands with both hands in front of his face and feet firmly placed on the ground.

Special Attacks:
SP1-Iron Man flies towards his opponent using his body to knock them back, then fires 3 missiles at the opponent. (One from shoulder, one from arm and one from back leg-not in order.)
This inflicts Armour Break for X seconds reducing armour rating by X and stun for 3 seconds.
SP2-Iron Man spins to punch his opponent then flies up to use all beams from his body.
This power drains the opponent for 1 bar of power and inflicts incinerate and shock dealing X damage over X seconds
SP3- View of Iron Man soaring through the sky to punch his opponent kneeing his opponent then hits them back to the floor (Iron Man two) then he combats the opponent to finish of with his old sp1. The combat would be from Captain America:Civil War, in the end scene Iron Man starts to beat Captain America until he gets up and says his classic line. (Sorry this is so long lol).
This inflicts non stack able plasma dealing 1% of attack for 30 seconds and armour break reducing armour rating by X. Plasma duration is decreased by 1 second every time Iron Man is hit.

Synergies:
Underoos: Spider-Man Stark Enhanced.
Iron Man: Shocks on Iron Man duration is increased by 1.5%.
SMSE: Block proficiency and attack are increased by 2% for every hit on the combo meter. Max:50
Old friends: Cap WWII, Hawkeye, Black Widow.
Cap WWII: Base Attack Rating is increased by 20% for each avenger on the team.
Black Widow- /Ill do after a rework/
Hawkeye- /Ill do after a rework/

Other Changes:

*When Iron Man is idle he flips of his mask and winks at the camera.
*Iron Man now hovers from the ground.
*Winner scene is changed.
* I'm not sure if this is possible but i think it would be better if we had Iron Man from Age Of Ultron to Spider-Man:Homecoming. What does everyone else think of this?

This is quite a complex rework. So extra thanks for reading it! What do you guys think of this suggestion?

Comments

• KindaGomans3KindaGomans3 Posts: 174
    Demi god at best
  • JonoadeloyeJonoadeloye Posts: 66

Demi god at best

I hate it when people say that. But anyway what would make him good?
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    I'm cool with that. Anything is better than what he is now. The only part of the rework that I am confused about is the two in one Tony Stark/Iron Man aspect. Why would Iron Man switch to Tony Stark? Maybe there is a different wording that can be used there... Maybe activate Jarvis mode where Jarvis makes certain recommendations based on different scenarios? Such as passive regen that counters degen (useful against degen nodes and degen champs such as Dormammu and Magik). For example, every time Iron Man degens, Jarvis activates to regen 120% of health lost due to degen.
  • JonoadeloyeJonoadeloye Posts: 66

I'm cool with that. Anything is better than what he is now. The only part of the rework that I am confused about is the two in one Tony Stark/Iron Man aspect. Why would Iron Man switch to Tony Stark? Maybe there is a different wording that can be used there... Maybe activate Jarvis mode where Jarvis makes certain recommendations based on different scenarios? Such as passive regen that counters degen (useful against degen nodes and degen champs such as Dormammu and Magik). For example, every time Iron Man degens, Jarvis activates to regen 120% of health lost due to degen.

Thanks. Youre absolutely right there, i didnt know what to call it. I hope there is something better someone could think of. But i like that Jarvis idea, maybe if its not too much it can be added to this idea and that would make him amazing i think. Or change that to his duplicate ability and make the shock either part of Jarvis or in his base kit. Anyway, thanks for commenting!