**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Uncollected Arena Crystals not paying out correct number of energy refills

So, I actually pulled the REAL unicorn in the arena crystals today. I pulled a full energy refill.

BUT, with the UNCOLLECTED Arena Crystals, the payout is supposed to be FIVE TIMES the amount of a normal arena crystal. This means you should get FIVE TIMES the number of energy refills than you can otherwise get in a normal arena crystal.

I only got ONE (1) refill and should have gotten FIVE (5) (N.B.: as part evidence here, you can't get 15k gold from a normal arena crystal; no, I did not photoshop this).

Screengrab:

9kd94ldsc15y.png

Comments

• Options
    Husky54Husky54 Posts: 244 ★★
    Here's the link to the original discussion/post about these crystals:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/13829/introducing-the-uncollected-arena-and-uncollected-free-crystals/p1

N.B.:

Secondly, The Grandmaster would like to introduce a brand new Arena Crystal. The Uncollected Arena Crystal will be available in addition to the already available Arena Crystal. The difference? Instead of costing 2000 Battlechips per Crystal, it will cost 10 000 Battlechips per crystal. The Contents of the Crystal have also been raised 5x times! So you are able to score 5 times as much gold, 5 times as many units, 5 Full Energy Refills, and 5 times as many points for Summoner Advancement. What’s the major difference? The 3-Star Punisher that is acquirable in the regular Arena Crystal has been removed, the 4-Star Punisher will be as common as the 3-Star originally was, and a new 5-Star Punisher will be available in the Uncollected Arena Crystal!
  • Options
    I also dropped 500k bcs on these crystals before the 5* punisher bug was fixed.

FIX THESE CRYSTALS PLEASE. IT IS UNFAIR TO US. WE DESERVE SOME LEGIT COMPENSATION HERE.
  • Options
    Can we get an answer here?
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @Husky54. For an issue like this, we would ask that you submit a ticket to our Customer Support team so that they can review your account data regarding the crystal you opened. You can submit a ticket in the game by tapping the gear icon in the top left corner of the app, then choosing Support. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.