Tech champ suggestion

Dfraga71388Dfraga71388 Member Posts: 102
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Trying to decide between Ultron 2.0 , Guardian, or Stark spidey. Have all at r4 but haven't tried new ultron and just duped Guardian who I had a r2 for a while (so haven't used much). Any insight would be appreciated
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• Xguard77Xguard77 Member Posts: 569 ★★★
    Guardian is a total beast. High sig best, but even at low sig he's your best option.
  • DawsManDawsMan Member Posts: 2,169 ★★★★★
    Guardian is the best there.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,550 ★★★★★
    Guardian is better than guilly ghost warlock and any other tech champion and he is the best champ in-game. But he needs some rampup for going super saiyann. Other option might be starky coz he is easy to play and great damage. But nobody can be compared with my boi guardian and he is best
  • Dfraga71388Dfraga71388 Member Posts: 102
    Seems pretty obvious then 😂
  • AceymcocAceymcoc Member Posts: 195 ★★
    Guardian

Guardian is better than guilly ghost warlock and any other tech champion and he is the best champ in-game. But he needs some rampup for going super saiyann. Other option might be starky coz he is easy to play and great damage. But nobody can be compared with my boi guardian and he is best

I can understand really loving a champion. But misinforming a potentially new player by telling them that guardian is better than Ghost, Warlock, or any other tech champ isn't just wrong, it's wrong twice. Wrong to be spreading misinformation, and the whole premise was wrong.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Member Posts: 2,097 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    DawsMan said:

I can understand really loving a champion. But misinforming a potentially new player by telling them that guardian is better than Ghost, Warlock, or any other tech champ isn't just wrong, it's wrong twice. Wrong to be spreading misinformation, and the whole premise was wrong.
    I was intending to say this too. But wait...

But he needs some rampup for going super saiyan.

You watch the anime too? :flushed:
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Member Posts: 432 ★★
    Since Guardian is duped go for him, and chuck some sig stones at him while you're at it
    DawsMan said:

Nah, I'm not new. And I don't have warlock or ghost and have a max guilly (and HB), so pretty sure these were my best bets. Have about 80 stones to dump as well.

DawsMan said:

Nah, I'm not new. And I don't have warlock or ghost and have a max guilly (and HB), so pretty sure these were my best bets. Have about 80 stones to dump as well.
    Aight. Brought my Guardian up to sig 120 (from 80) last night to burn my expiring 5* sig stones and his block prof is great. 1 damage on parries. I then kicked myself for not waiting for advancement or level up.
    DawsMan said:

DawsMan said:

Aight. Brought my Guardian up to sig 120 (from 80) last night to burn my expiring 5* sig stones and his block prof is great. 1 damage on parries. I then kicked myself for not waiting for advancement or level up.
    Imagine at 200 sig 😳