**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What do people think about mysterio

AceymcocAceymcoc Posts: 195 ★★
I know he’s good and kind of a sleeper champ I just wanted to get peoples opinions about him since I don’t know too much about him :)

Comments

• Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    I really, really, really regret taking my 6* Mysterio to R2 like a year ago. I literally never use him, and I don't war so it's not like I use him on defense either lol
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,158 ★★★★★
    First five star on baby account and that's about as good as he is. If he's your first five or six star he has utility and decent damage enough to take on content and clear it for you. Outside of that he doesn't have a ton of niche uses and isn't worth ranking for endgame players.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

First five star on baby account and that's about as good as he is. If he's your first five or six star he has utility and decent damage enough to take on content and clear it for you. Outside of that he doesn't have a ton of niche uses and isn't worth ranking for endgame players.

Good power control, safety nets, poison immunity, and cannot have ability accuracy decreased. He’s pretty good for getting cav and v6, but yeah, afterward his usefulness massively decreases.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    He’s solid and has fun animations, but has to choose utility or damage.
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★