**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to take to Rank 2 (6*)

TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Who to take to Rank 2 (6*) 71 votes

She-Hulk
46%
World EaterFrostyzuffyOliverJWCrusaderjrFurious_Fighter1AdvmanveertherealReaper2823Wine_LoverEtjamaliving_legend_1MaratoxFiiNCHwalkerdogIronGladiator22Param1988TheExit27Sparx265Shock29 33 votes
Spider-Man Stealth
26%
Kill_GreyAkkarin23MiekandKorgIron_Patriot_is_litDarkDuelistSteel_Ball_RunStupid91Charlie21540ŘïdđhįmZeuszeroaNOOBis235MasterzxProAmnetiesScrubhanPuttPuttWill3808Negative_100CynicBarri8 19 votes
Jabari Panther
11%
Strikerrx8TrevenorfMalreck04psp742Blackshadow0203WhoDaPooChaosMax1012ThePredator1001 8 votes
Killmonger
7%
ThunderGodpseudosaneSpideyFunkoYodabolt21itura 5 votes
Silver Surfer
7%
JuggerNotRakeYoungHoitadoanaLysis_Killer354 5 votes
Mysterio
0%
Mojo
1%
thanks4playing 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    She-Hulk
    Silver Surfer is the only one awakened
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    She-Hulk
    great utility champ for evade and unstoppable and big damage
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Spider-Man Stealth
    Stealthy or she hulk. I would prioritize them in that order.
  • Options
    She-Hulk
    Just awakened Mysterio... in case that makes a difference to anyone's decision-making in the vote.
  • Options
    She-Hulk
    So far it looks like She-Hulk & Stealth are most popular... with no love for Mysterio. LOL.
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    TheExit27 said:

Silver Surfer is the only one awakened

I would rank the champ that will help you beat the next content you need.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,310 ★★★★
    Jabari Panther
    Mysterio is ok.. but there are many champions which can armor break and that would affect his abilities.. I have mine at rank1/25 sig80.. he was the only tech I had awaken.. I got anxious and just placed all my tech sigs into him, in hindsight I should have thought it more and saved the sigs for another tech champion. He ain't bad but he definitely isn't Ghost, Warlock, Guardian level.. Stealth Spidey is great, so is She-hulk... personally I'd say She-hulk or Jabari Panther.. SilverSurfer is pretty useful and is the best prestige champion.. Killmonger is good, sp2 invulnerability, but need awaken for reverberation.. Mojo degen is probably the best in the game and he is somewhat annoying to fight in AW unless they have Human Torch (come to think of it, most mystic will melt against Human Torch Nova flame).
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Jabari Panther
    Judging by this i assume you’re an endgame player/ whale. Show off jabari since shes fairly new, seen good things from her, and she’s a decent defender it appears.
  • Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    She-Hulk
    depends what you are going for, she hulk helps loads in a lot of content and has useful utilities, not saying the others dont but shes probably the best at doing so. if you are doing it for aw def(with specific nodes) then pick to the corresponding nodes/buffs. if its for aq same thing as aw go with immune/healing champs to help make things easier. GL on the choice tho
  • Options
    She-Hulk
    The voting totals reflect how I felt in the first place with the order of ranking up these guys. Thank you everyone for your votes.