**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Electro not reflecting Damage in EQ

It seems that Electro is not reflecting damage back to the opponent in EQ, specially the Purgatory boss in 3.2. It was working fine yesterday, but for whatever reason is not working today. I have tried it 3 separate times today and nothing. I am using the Electro/Heimdal team to let Purgatory build up furies (about 30) and then taking a blocked hit. But after I lose my health and the Heimdal synergy kicks in, it is not reflecting ANY of the damage back to her.

Again, this was working fine yesterday (and forever), but it is not working today. Anyone else seeing this?

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,877 ★★★★★
    does it work when you get actually hit
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    i just finished exploring the 2.2 v6 paths with electro as the boss, and he would only reflect damage about 80% of the time so i think he might be bugged, but i have no evidence
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,863 ★★★★★
    He (should) only reflect a % of damage back that is actual made on him, via a contact attack
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,877 ★★★★★

He (should) only reflect a % of damage back that is actual made on him, via a contact attack

miike said it’s one of those bugs they know exists but aren’t currently planning it fix it
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 655 ★★★
    mitchy231 said:

It seems that Electro is not reflecting damage back to the opponent in EQ, specially the Purgatory boss in 3.2. It was working fine yesterday, but for whatever reason is not working today. I have tried it 3 separate times today and nothing. I am using the Electro/Heimdal team to let Purgatory build up furies (about 30) and then taking a blocked hit. But after I lose my health and the Heimdal synergy kicks in, it is not reflecting ANY of the damage back to her.

Again, this was working fine yesterday (and forever), but it is not working today. Anyone else seeing this?

That is not how that cheese works you don't block or parry it or it doesn't work. Once the get up there furies you let them hit you. They take less damage on a block or parry stops it from working.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★

mitchy231 said:

That is not how that cheese works you don't block or parry it or it doesn't work. Once the get up there furies you let them hit you. They take less damage on a block or parry stops it from working.
    I learned this the hard way, LOL.