**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which 5* dual crystal should I open

MajesteMajeste Posts: 16
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Hi.This is my current 5* roster and I am in 6.1 right now.I have 32 k 5 * shards.Should I open a dual,featured or normal crystals.

Note-I have a 6 star longshot

Comments

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    It's difficult to say because your roster is so small that you could pull amazing champs from any crystal. I wouldn't open a featured because unless you pull an amazing champ from it you've wasted half a 5* crystal. That's fine when you have a big roster and can spend those shards a bit more freely, but it's maybe not the best gamble for you right now.

So which Dual Crystal should you go for? I would probably say the skill/mutant one to dupe Aegon or the mystic/science one for Symbiote Supreme. He isn't the best mystic out there (it would also be amazing if you pulled Doom, obviously) but he is a good counter for a couple of tricky boss fights in Act 6.1 and 6.2.

Aegon, meanwhile, can clear entire lanes by himself in Act 6. But you need him awakened for that. However, you have Proxima, which is good.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★
    Skill and Mustant has the highest chance to give you bgt's. Cosmic and tech has a high chance for immunities. You don't have any mystic or science champions but they are a bit of a gamble.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Open basics. You are missing too many good champions to restrict yourself to two classes in dual crystals and along the same line of logic the featured is definitely not the way to go.
  • Options
    MajesteMajeste Posts: 16

I’ve gone for science/mystic

Thank you for that detailed message btw :)
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★
    Majeste said:

YOU WHAT YOU LITTLE STINKIN CHEATIN AMAZIN LUCK HAVIN PLAYER!

Dude fr that's awesome, congrats.
  • Options
    AndyBeardoAndyBeardo Posts: 180
    Majeste said:

Congrats. Your 2nd mystic 5* is already the best mystic you can get and a top 5 champ overall. You can focus on ranking him up now.