**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Legendary Blade

A bit overkill on the buffs this month for him. It’s almost impossible to get anything over Sp1 but then you have Lifecycle, Power Shield and Flux Dispersal on top of that. So it takes forever to do damage because you have to hit to generate power then heavy all before the timer runs out just to get a Sp1 and beat the timer. This fight is longer than the ch6 boss fights.

Comments

• Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Hey I have an idea, lets post about the same boss 15 times and get the same points across: I have a hard time with nodes. We know. We know. We know. We have heard so man people talk about this. It's also funny that they refer to the quest as epic and legendary difficulty? Which I can only assume is uncollected and cav, idk why they are using misnomers. As for the boss, tricky? Yes. Doable with any champion? Double yes.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    It's a relatively easy fight (for a lifecycle fight), made overly complicated by a ton of nodes that don't really add anything. All they do is make it seem more complex than it really is.

So yeah, not the best fight Kabam has ever designed. I can see the good intentions, but it just wasn't too well realized IMO.