**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ultron Boss

The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★
Reached 5.4.6 did a try run, easily reached the boss Ultron.
I thought 160 units were enough but .....no it wasn't.
I watched tons of YouTube videos defeating the boss using Loki I used mine but the evade was annoying KOing me everytime, now I won't use Loki again, I also don't have Robot Counters like Medusa and Ultron then thought why not I use heal reverse champions to defeat him.
Heal Reverse champions could do this act and which one's the best champion for heal reverse ?

Comments

• LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,358 ★★★★★
    The trick is either blowing him away with someone like Corvus or don't try to debuff him (includes parry).
    If you debuff him he gets the super buffs and if that is power gain he'll SP3 you.

The healing is managable if you can do damage. To prevent the healing Warlock works but any heal block or reversal via debuff can trigger the super buff so a high risk strategy.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    I have not tried it but with Loki, are you able to slow down the fight, four or three light hits and then back off?
    Light hits allow you to pull back when you see the evade.

As I said, I did not try it (against this Ultron) but I often use this strategy against evade champs.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    I used Magneto for that fight, so yeah...
    But sticking 3-4 hit combo's, intercepting would be the way to go with normal champs.

Quake should do great too.
  • The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★
    Can ghost work ?
    I tried to use Quake but Quake and Bake didn't work, I'm not good at quake and shake.