**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Next progression: 6.3 and/or Variants

I've got units and plan to clear some content before the next AW season starts, plus I have a pile of champs I want to rank and need the gold/rank up materials.

Story:
Act 6, chapter 2 completion

Variants:
V1 Ultron's Assault chapter 1 completion
V4 Waning Moon completion
V6 Contamination completion
V7 Arachnid Action completion, chapter 1 exploration

Thinking about (in order): 6.3 completion, 6.4 completion, V5 completion, V6 exploration, V7 exploration, V2 completion, V3 completion.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    i would say the plan that you have right now is good, but let's see what your roster looks like to have all the context
  • Options
    Zeroj2kZeroj2k Posts: 146
    I'm in a similar position initial clear up to 6.2.6 and variant 6 + 7 - V4 100%

Variants provide rank up gems to help build your roster
    Some throne breakers haven't 100% act 6 as its awful

Have you done the inital run through of any of those variants?
  • Options
    mustgofastermustgofaster Posts: 87

i would say the plan that you have right now is good, but let's see what your roster looks like to have all the context

Here is my roster:

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    you can do act 6 completion fairly easily with that roster. you have counters to every single path and every single boss up to the grandmaster. i would do that first, get thronebreaker, and then work your way through 7.1 and 7.2, then do variants
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,169 ★★★★★

Here is my roster:

Goddamn, just plow through 6.3-7.2 completion then do variants. Then do 7.1 and 7.2 exploration. Variants are great but your roster can do really well in act six or seven and the rewards are better.
  • Options
    mustgofastermustgofaster Posts: 87
    Thanks folks, I beat the Grandmaster over the weekend plus initial V5 completion. Will try 7.1 soon then go for exploration of V7/V6 because I have 60-70% T5CC of 2 different classes so hopefully between Cav EQ, 7.1 completion and/or variant exploration I get either of those two classes to get Thronebreaker.