**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can't punish heavies if AI has bar of power/AI sort of chaining Heavies into Specials

gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
Since the last update, I find that it is often impossible to punish a heavy if the AI has a bar of power.
I go to attack, the animation happens while the AI still has its power, but nothing happens. Meaning it looks like I hit, but I don't.
Then *after* the visual attack starts to pull back, the AI power disappears and starts a special.

Android 8.0, Huawei Media Pad and Also Asus Tablet Android 7.0

Comments

• Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
    So it's like the AI over rides your special with their own special even though you KNOW you launched yours first? Ya, I'm pretty sure it's lag related and it happens with my iPhone 8+, iPad 11 Pro as well.
    I think it also champ specific as some champs recover faster from throwing heavies than others so if the defender is one of those champs that recoveries quickly from a heavy (like Venom for example) and you get a bit of lag, you're toast. Do you remember the matchups when this happened?
  • Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
    I meant to say over rides your ATTACK, not your special... but it could be a special, or heavy or just normal attack from what I've seen.
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    Yeah. It could be lag related. It is definitely worse on newer champs. I don't usually records fights but I may have to.
  • qrlsqrls Posts: 40
    What bothers me regarding heavies is being unresponsive to swipe back when certain opponents are charging heavies.
    You swipe, but nothing happens, and then you're hit.