**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Map 5/Gold 1 alliance looking for 2

Great White Buffalo is looking for two new members to replace retirements.

We run Map 5/5 AQ and we aim for Gold 1 as we feel the unit and glory cost of a Plat 4 push are not worth the additional rewards.

I can provide more details on our war strategy on LINE at GWBSandPounder

Msg me if interested

Comments

• Options
    SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 342 ★★★
    Up
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Is the use of Line a must? I would love to join, but I honestly don't wish to get to line. Apart from it, I'm all happy about joining your alliance. Could you tell me how much glory you make each week?
  • Options
    Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    I’m willing to join I have line too

Contact me at draxconic12
  • Options
    Glory from map 5x5 is 4,400 to 4,500

We figured out a while ago that Glory only increases by 100 for each tier you go up… so the top 800 only gets 200 more glory than the top 1,700
  • Options
    We run master mods too… and LINE sadly is mandatory… nobody uses the game chat anymore in the alliance… you’ll get pretty lonely
  • Options
    Still looking
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★

We run master mods too… and LINE sadly is mandatory… nobody uses the game chat anymore in the alliance… you’ll get pretty lonely

I don't mind being lonely, lol. As long as we are able to communicate, and work as planned, I am happy to play along with you guys. AQ can still be managed, as long as we're fixed to certain paths, I believe...
    Hoping for a reply optimistically.

Regards,
    Warprince.