**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which 5* to upgrade?

doubleslash404doubleslash404 Posts: 17
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Became uncollected a week ago. Pulled 6* Red guardian 4 days back.
Following is the list of all 5* and 6* champs I have, and I am confused with which champ to upgrade.

Currently I use
4* doom and NF and Spidey Stealth/Corvus/AA 5* Massacre(80% i use him) or Namor or IMIW, 6* Red Guardian

I am learning to maintain my combo with aegon. Like almost everytime I loose my combo when enemy is about 15-20% just to finish fight earlier.

Also, I am just 1 skill t4cc away. So all options are open.

Which 5* to upgrade? 11 votes

R4 Namor
0%
R4 Aegon
63%
JuggerNotBen_15455DawsManTheBair123doubleslash404CangaceiroSalve_maker05 7 votes
R4 IMIW
18%
AGENT_A7KCrimm85 2 votes
R4 Massacre
0%
R4 Sassy
18%
ScrubhanYodabolt21 2 votes
R4 Dr. Octopus
0%
R4 Luke Cage
0%
Other
0%

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    R4 Aegon
    if you can get aegons sig up and play him well, you can really just let him carry you to act 6 completion
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,158 ★★★★★
    R4 Aegon
    Aegon will serve you terrifically well in 5.3, even when you have the weakness on you. Great for act six, and if you want to I bet you could save some resources and do LOL for some cats, five star shards, and awakening gems.
  • Options
    Crimm85Crimm85 Posts: 4
    R4 IMIW
    I think you should go with IMIW. He manages so much difficult fights overall. Bit tanky, lifesaver while awakened. Unblockable sp1 etc.

Even if aegon can help you with a lot more content in future, its about what you need now. And the first fights with him are just a pita, always...

Dont know sassy, but if youre in love with him, he or luke cage might be another option for you.

Cheers