**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cav eq 2.1 - some things I noted

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
In this quest there are couple interesting things I noted:

1) Blade boss
He isn't bad imo, the node combo is actually quite genius. However it's one of those bosses where 1 mistake gives you almost a guaranteed KO. Bleed immune here is a key, bc if you mess up the sp1 dex, you are dead. I don't really mind this, however it can easily frustrate some (which I understand).

2) Heal or hide + healblock
I don't like this path. I feel like the node was designed to help players. If you want a regen on enemy, put in Vigor. It just feels a bit bad to play w this node and either get no benefit or disadvantage (opponent heals). I don't think it'd be so gamebreaking to allow players to heal there. Yes, the class node helps already, so it might not be a fair demand I admit.

3) Phoenix
Up to this date, it has been a silent rule that if there's a class quest, there are no champs with advantage over that class (so in mutant quest are no techs, in skill no mutants etc.). Idk if this is a mistake, but the Phoenix on one of the lanes essentially breaks this UNOFFICIAL rule. So unless she has role reversal (which I doubt), I wish this never repeats, because I don't like being pushed into class disadvantage.

And that's all. Overall, I don't mind the tech node. It's imo harder than some, but I can live with that. Cav EQ requires more attention this month imo, but it isn't totally bad as some people say.

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    You aren’t forced to use class disadvantage, there’s benefits for classes per level. The tech level was super easy with guardian. I don’t believe I used anyone else, even against that Phoenix. Fighting with class disadvantages is only a reduction in attack, the fury buffs quickly make short work of that.