**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Daredevil hell's kitchen

DD hell's kitchen

Stats based on 6 star rank 3

Sig remains the same

Always active
Daredevil can not miss

Dare devil gains a indefinite combo shield

Regen rate is set at 60% instead of 100%
And immune to anything the reduces the potency of healing except poison

The is a 40% chance to perfect block a hit

Murdock boy

While below 15 hits
When inflicted with debuff it is removed after 0.50 seconds and DD gains +5 combo hits. This will not remove already existing debuffs

Also gain 3225 physical resistance against basic hits and 50% perfect block chance against specials

Sticks apprentice

While above 15 hits grant

3300 crit rate

Attacks reduce the enemy's defensive ability accuracy by 65%

For each buff on DD gains 777 more attack

When struck loose 1 hit in the combo

While charging the heavy
The enemy has a 100% chance to miss for 2.5 seconds and DD gains 5% of max power each time they miss. Cool down 15 seconds

Heavy
Spend 10 combo hits to gain a cruelty for 20 seconds granting 500 crit damage. Of this attack consumed 10 hits then this attack also does not give the enemy power. Daredevil does gain power from his heavy attacks while about two bars if power

When the enemy is knocked down
Inflict a none stacking disorent reducing block proficiency and defensive ability accuracy by 35%

Sp1
Each hit inflicts a armor break reducing armor by 200

Sp2
Each hit loses the combo meter gained

Each hit spends 5 combo hits to inflict a critical bleed dealing 3888 damage over 5 seconds

At the end of the attack gain a rage debuff for 15 seconds. Once this expires gain a fury non stacking fury for the rest of the fight granting 2488

Sp3
Activate a passive righteous wrath for the rest of the fight. While active each hit has 50% chance to inflict a instant bleed dealing 120% of damage dealt by the attack

How to play
With DD there is no best way to play as the match up can chance how you would want to play him though on a long match up you should play him like this.

Get to the special 3 then keep going for sp1s Get up to a hundred hits then throw heavy till you get to 15-20 hits then throw the Sp2 for MASSIVE damage

In a shorter match up go for the Sp3 if the bleeds do not kill the enemy by the time you're at a sp2 then throw a few heavys and then a Sp2

In the shortest of matchups save to a Sp2 or sp3 as those will likely kill a enemy there own

Synergy's changed

Fists down fall
This synergy now just grants him 15% more ability accuracy

Secret of the hand now just reduces the enemys offensive ability accuracy by 35% for 12 seconds after knocking them down

Comments

• Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Already been buffed, but the buff seemed like it was cooked up in hell's kitchen.
  • Options
    Reecespieces101Reecespieces101 Posts: 221
    His old buff sucked, and you can't argue it
  • Options

His old buff sucked, and you can't argue it

I- I didn't...

Did you read my post? Besides they aren't rebuffing a champion.
  • Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    This would be a great buff since his old one was not enough. For now others need more of a buff though but I really hope they come back to buff him again
  • Options
    Reecespieces101Reecespieces101 Posts: 221
    @DawsMan
    I didn't mean it like that i was just saying that it was a terrible buff
  • Options

@DawsMan
    I didn't mean it like that i was just saying that it was a terrible buff

Ok sorry. Yeah I agree it was bad.