**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Taking a tech champ to r3

Zan0Zan0 Posts: 4,787 ★★★★★
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Okay so I may sound crazy but would a r3 vision be such a crazy rank up? He's a natural sig 60
And I know I know *sad g2099 noises*
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    If you just gave the scenario of “would you r3 an awakened vision,” sure I would. But I would take up G2099 before that; and really any of your other techs if there’s one specific one you like aren’t that far off from Vision
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I guess the two things I'd have to ask:

1) are you taking him up for some form of utility? Because g2099 (I'm not a fan of her personally) can do a lot of the same and a bit more.

2) if not for utility, is it just because you enjoy him? If so, go for it.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    If you enjoy him, I don’t see why not
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Don't sleep on Punisher2099...vastly underrated.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    If you’re ranking him up because you enjoy him and his kit and want to get him more damage, go for it. That’s exactly what we suggest when you’re deciding about a rank up.
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I like Vision’s abilities. I wish he got a buff with a few utility abilities here and there.

I love P2099. G2099 too. Of course, Ghost but she’s R3. Overall you have a solid stable of techs. Maybe I wouldn’t R3 Civil Warrior first but he’s not bad either.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    He's fine at r2. Save the catalyst or go guilly if you use her lots.