Alliance with 17 players looking to merge!!!!!!

Our alliance is looking to merge with an alliance to focus on map 5. Our average member rating is 568,000, prestige 7,638 with a 9.652.344 rating. We are a chill alliance that only requires mandatory AQ with AW optional. Our core group of 11 have been together for over a year and we play every day. We don't use line, but we have discord. The problem is there are not enough people to fill all the alliances out there. The ONLY requirement we have is our founder wants to keep the alliance name, but I can probably talk him out of that. Please contact me here or in game at IamCRUD3. The alliance name is Level-Up [PULVL].

Comments

• Geralt_123Geralt_123 Member Posts: 595 ★★★
    IamCRUD3 said:

Our alliance is looking to merge with an alliance to focus on map 5. Our average member rating is 568,000, prestige 7,638 with a 9.652.344 rating. We are a chill alliance that only requires mandatory AQ with AW optional. Our core group of 11 have been together for over a year and we play every day. We don't use line, but we have discord. The problem is there are not enough people to fill all the alliances out there. The ONLY requirement we have is our founder wants to keep the alliance name, but I can probably talk him out of that. Please contact me here or in game at IamCRUD3. The alliance name is Level-Up [PULVL].

Add me on Discord - Geralt Of Rivia#8062
    We can talk there