**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bugs arena ?

How it’s possible to get same points in arena with 5* and 6*…

Comments

• BakeJakeBakeJake Posts: 17
    Yeah I just posted about it too. What a waste of my 6 stars..
    Ah I see. It didn't affect the most recent arena round incidentally. Good stuff, that means I won't be wasting much time grinding arenas. Lol
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    @BakeJake The difference is that now you only need 4m points to get 135 units. In the previous arena you needed to get 12m to get 140. Assuming you did EVERYTHING with 6 star champs. That would mean you would get 6m in this version so you still only need to do 2/3 of the work for the same units, and most likely, roughly the same amount of rank reward shards.
  • turk1shturk1sh Posts: 15
    Aha I think it’s time to quit this game, because not worth to spend a lot of time , money for nothing

So it will take a somewhat similar effort at least, given that 6 stars are worth half what they were previously. Why couldn't they have just made it a 5 star and below arena? That would've allowed lower ranked players a better game experience in the regular arena, and kept all the paid account whales in the feature arena. This actually makes me not want to play either arena, which is fine, because it means less screen time during the summertime hahaha
  • mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    BakeJake said:

Ah I see. It didn't affect the most recent arena round incidentally. Good stuff, that means I won't be wasting much time grinding arenas. Lol

I just noticed this garbage and came to the same conclusion. I had intended to at least get to 4mil in basic, but nah at this rate.