**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to use my R4-R5 cosmic gem on?

Im undecided on who to rank up, I'm thinking terrax looks fun since his buff and he could be a good defender.
On the other hand hyperion has obviously always been a great champion, I've just never really found a use for him.
The final champion I'm unsure of is angela, i dont have her at high sigs and im not sure if shes worth the investment.

Thanks in advance for everyones responses.

The cosmic champs i already have ranked are CGR, Corvus, CMM, Venom and Medusa.

Who to use my R4-R5 cosmic gem on? 25 votes

Terrax
4%
Scrubhan 1 vote
Hyperion
96%
abn86SighsohardZeroj2kAKTEKAanthoMoosetiptronicKill_GreyAkkarin23EinfachSoN0_UReignkingTWRenaxqqTheExit27Sparx265Joker1976LpooAmnetiesYodabolt21The_beast123AJ007 24 votes
Angela
0%
Other?
0%

Comments

• Zeroj2kZeroj2k Posts: 146
    Hyperion
    Hyperion no regrets
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Hyperion
    Hyperion could be good at defense too. He's a very solid attacker already.
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    Hyperion
    Hype is not only a great champion,..also not available as a 6*…so Hyperion for the win.
  • abn86abn86 Posts: 107
    Hyperion
    Hype is good at a lot of content, so him. He's simple, but very effective at what he does.

I'm in a similar boat w/ Terrax where he seems like a blast to play, but he's going to be a bit more niche, so he's more of a backburner rankup imo.

As far as Angela, I have her at r3 unduped, and as a 5* at r4 duped. She was already pretty fun before the buff, but post buff, she's even more enjoyable. Had you already had Hype at r5, I think I would have suggested Angela instead.
  • Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    Hyperion
    If u has high sigs in Angela then she wins completely. She is very worth putting sigs in.