Switch Suicide off for Monthly Cav EQ?

Nalak8Nalak8 Member Posts: 387 ★★★
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I recently tested out suicide mastery and it’s like a new game when I’m doing arenas. But I don’t have the roster depth to use all suicide-friendly champs for Cav EQ. I can see that it might be ok for completion but for exploration it might be an issue. For those in similar boat, do you switch suicide mastery off when doing Cav EQ?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Member Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I'd recommend you should. That's what I'm doing, then 7.2 exploration, then back to suicides for arena.
  • Dawnbringer_1Dawnbringer_1 Member Posts: 268 ★★
    Without the roster you will probably have to turn them off for this particular monthly EQ node set but normally you don’t have to. You could always bring nick fury and deadpool of any star level to purify the bleed and heal from it.
  • Nalak8Nalak8 Member Posts: 387 ★★★

Without the roster you will probably have to turn them off for this particular monthly EQ node set but normally you don’t have to. You could always bring nick fury and deadpool of any star level to purify the bleed and heal from it.

Thanks. I actually don’t have NF beyond a 4*.
  • PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Member Posts: 566 ★★
    i used Magik for a lot of the cav EQ exploration. even non-mystic chapters. her sp2 power lock is so useful, and she will regen the sp recoil damage with her limbo
  • Crys23Crys23 Member Posts: 804 ★★★★
    Fury/dpx synergy. Counter for the boss. 2 champs for the path. Thats your team for each quest in which you use non suicide friendly champs.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    Nalak8 said:

Thanks. I actually don’t have NF beyond a 4*.
    If you can run the path with a couple champs like @Crys23 suggested, a 4* NF is fine.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Member Posts: 2,144 ★★★★
    If I didn't have aegon I would not have done this months EQ, as I don't have moleman or monkey and am not going to spend extra units on turning suicides off and on again.

It really is a strange node design from kabam without making mastery switches free.