**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6s in arena

Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
Shouldn t the 6s in arena gain more points? This changing is no sense....

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

This change makes absolute sense.

They changed the arena from: 4 mil and no 6 stars allowed to: 4 mil and 6 stars are allowed but will give less points

4 mil for all milestones with 6 stars at normal points would be a joke in how little effort would be needed

Yes it make sense in a way even though I’m still felling
    It was to much lower there’s culd just Giv slightly more that a 5 star like 6k basice point
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Gamer said:

Zan0 said:

They changed the arena from: 4 mil and no 6 stars allowed to: 4 mil and 6 stars are allowed but will give less points

4 mil for all milestones with 6 stars at normal points would be a joke in how little effort would be needed

It was to much lower there’s culd just Giv slightly more that a 5 star like 6k basice point
    But they will, eventually. Because their PI is far greater than that of 5 stars when they get to rank 3/4/5 so they gain more points. Eventhou it will take a long time to get there.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

Zan0 said:

But they will, eventually. Because their PI is far greater than that of 5 stars when they get to rank 3/4/5 so they gain more points. Eventhou it will take a long time to get there.
    It doesn’t Giv that’s many more points so for right now uslees to use 6 star in that arena if you a end gamer and only care for millions rewards
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I’m ok with the points but if they reduce their value they should reduce their cool down for just this arena. I’m sure that coding would break their game like all other extra things they add so might as well just leave it as is.