Summoner Trials Compensation

Ghostrunner01Ghostrunner01 Member Posts: 153 ★★
Is Kabam still planning on giving out compensation for the Summoner Trials arena that came out on June 10th? Anyone heard anything?

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Member Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    As a general rule, if there is nothing in the announcements section or in the top of general discussion, nothing has been said about a compensation for something.

This isn’t always the case but I’m pretty sure it is here.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Member Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

As a general rule, if there is nothing in the announcements section or in the top of general discussion, nothing has been said about a compensation for something.

This isn’t always the case but I’m pretty sure it is here.

• Ghostrunner01Ghostrunner01 Member Posts: 153 ★★
    Kabam Zibiit,
    From my understanding, the arenas were updated to the new versions this passed Monday the 14th unless there is a newer version im not aware of. I just haven't heard since the one post and there was no more posts about it so figured I'd ask.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,550 ★★★★★
    Ya no compensation yet for anyone of us
  • BreezeCabestBreezeCabest Member Posts: 11

This is the compensation for someone who grinded all milestones that were available. How is this compensation?
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,550 ★★★★★
    The July compensation last year was so insane at least some five or six star shards would have done it or a nexus five star would be great
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Member Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021

This is the compensation for someone who grinded all milestones that were available. How is this compensation?

You put up 2.1m earning 140 units, with that many points you would have earned 158 units if the milestones were correct. 18 units is the difference between what you were paid and what you should have been paid.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★

The July compensation last year was so insane at least some five or six star shards would have done it or a nexus five star would be great

Or maybe it should’ve been what we actually missed, ie the rewards in the milestones that weren’t there?
    Lvernon15 said:

Or maybe it should’ve been what we actually missed, ie the rewards in the milestones that weren’t there?
    It is/was.

Lvernon15 said:

It is/was.
    Can you math?
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

It is/was.
    Can you math?
    Can you? You earned X units and were due Y units. The difference is Z units.

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

It is/was.
    Can you math?
    Yeah, and is this the amount of units missing from the later milestones? Not even close
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

It is/was.
    Can you math?
    Yeah, and is this the amount of units missing from the later milestones? Not even close
    And if you’re making that argument of oh you didn’t get to the 4.4 so shouldn’t get the missing (which IMO you shouldn’t really have to anyway because they didn’t specify how it’d work, but if you do make that point) then people who went to 4.4 didn’t get anything either
    edited June 2021
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

It is/was.
    Can you math?
    What did you put up and what was your compensation? Every instance the math has checked out.

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

It is/was.
    Can you math?
    And if you’re making that argument of oh you didn’t get to the 4.4 so shouldn’t get the missing (which IMO you shouldn’t really have to anyway because they didn’t specify how it’d work, but if you do make that point) then people who went to 4.4 didn’t get anything either
    You’re putting words in my mouth. I’m making the argument that if you put up 4.4m you were paid 140 units at the time and compensated for the missing 130 units that you should have been paid for a total of 270.

You seem to think that 4.4 should equal 410 units. Laughable.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Member Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

It is/was.
    Can you math?

Actually the people who put up 4.4 did get 130 units or something like that
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★
    I’m didn’t get anything with is because I’m didn’t grind in that’s arena so that’s fairly since I’m didn’t do it at all so cool