**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Use this simple technique to conquer SoP Rouge.

ragnarok_947ragnarok_947 Posts: 817 ★★★★
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Use units. Jk. Or am I?
On a serious note, if you don’t have a proper slow counter, you can pretty much use any champion to get the best of Rouge with little to no revives at all.
The early problem I faced with this fight without a slow champion is that I got cornered pretty quickly while unstoppable was on and got smacked. To prevent this from happening all you have to do is bait sp1 while she is unstoppable and punish it with a single medium and dash back. She will either throw a heavy, dash back into block or throw some hits and dash back which is enough to prevent her from cornering you.You can thrash her once the unstoppable is over. I used Corvus for bursty damage and cheat death but any high damage dealer is viable.
If you are confused, there is a beautiful solo with Star Lord by Sweadah on YouTube so you can check that out. Of course, I am not as skilled as him so I had to use a revive or two but still worth it for such a juicy reward. 👀

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on