**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where is the Arena Compensation?

BlorpItBlorpIt Posts: 26
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
Like come on now Kabam you can’t mess something up and then not deliver on your promise to give compensation

@Kabam Miike whats the word on this

And don’t you dare ignore me 😂

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Why wouldn't they ignore a post that is made every five minutes on the forums?
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
    It's almost as if they have other things to do than hand out compensation or read your forum post minutes after it is posted. :o
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

It's almost as if they have other things to do than hand out compensation or read your forum post minutes after it is posted. :o

Yeah agreed. They could’ve put out the correct arena in the first place and we wouldn’t have this issue
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

DawsMan said:

Yeah agreed. They could’ve put out the correct arena in the first place and we wouldn’t have this issue
    Yes. I mean the changes to summoner trials were the most extensive changes and they wrote about in depth and how they forgot to add those changes to arena in the first place is beyond me.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

Hoitado said:

DawsMan said:

Yes. I mean the changes to summoner trials were the most extensive changes and they wrote about in depth and how they forgot to add those changes to arena in the first place is beyond me.

I missed you Sentry
    Hoitado said:

Hoitado said:

DawsMan said:

I missed you Sentry
    Me too.

I spoke to someone from Kabam yesterday and its realistically going to be with us Next Week 21st -25th of June.

Thanks for the info Rich.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★

I spoke to someone from Kabam yesterday and its realistically going to be with us Next Week 21st -25th of June.

Thank you for insighting us rich the man