**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

40 mil Map 6 & 5, Gold 2 Ally LF 1 experienced player

I am the leader of a North American/ UK alliance.

I am looking for a map 6 experienced or map 6 ready player that has experience and ability to be a mini boss killer and main boss killer.

Must be active in all 3 sections of the AQ map and Communication is of the utmost importance. You need to be willing to tag a teammate to bring down a node and tag all your teammates within the BG that a mini boss is open, brought down or the next section is open.

The BG I am recruiting for does Map 6 on day 1 with no Modifiers. Day 2-5 it is map 5 with a mixture of Epic and Master Modifiers. In 2 weeks I am hoping to expand map 6 to 2 days of the week, then after another 3 to 4 weeks of that increase by 1 more day and so on.

AW is a mandatory join as we do 3bgs during the season. During the off season we allow each member of the Alliance to not have to worry about War so they can get solo stuff done between AQ weeks.

I do not place any emphasis on Alliance events like Summoner Advancement, Item use, X-Men use and so on.

I do not tell any player who they should or should not upgrade because I believe that should be up to the player. I know some Alliances upgrade based on prestige or whatever, I am not like that. However I would strongly appreciate and recommend you have at least 6 rank 5 Five star champs.

Below I will post my Alliance AQ scores. I did however forget to screenshot last week's AQ but we ranked in the top 1100 and had a score of 318 million.

You can reach me via Line only. My id is zbot34. You must use line as that is a requirement of the Ally.

I would like to find this new recruit before AQ and AW starts up as the new season does begin in 5 days and the new AQ begins in 3. Thank you

Comments

• zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    Still looking for 1 skillful experienced player
  • zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    Please read the main part of my post to see more about my Alliance.

I am amending my search a bit though, as I am now looking for a Replacement for my map 5 BG. So I am looking for a Experienced Map 5 mini boss killer/lane clearer. Someone who is good with Communication and activity. Please hit me up at zbot34 on Line