**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How Many Units for GM?

Mr_Holl87Mr_Holl87 Posts: 334 ★★★
For no real reason other than my own curiosity, I want to get a rough estimate of the average units spent to beat the Grandmaster in act 6. (For initial run)

So, how many units did YOU spend to clear the GM fight for first time act 6 completion?

This is NOT meant to shame people who spent high amounts, so please keep things civil in the comments. Not trying to pick on anyone, I just want to know if we can pinpoint an average number of units required or suggested to beat it.

Thanks! :)

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    200-800 on average
    Depends on your skill
    If you can intercept a lot about 2-4 revives
    If you can't....
    It can go up to 3k units
    Send your roster
    As for me I spent 400 unit's
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    i spent like 200 but i had Aegon and I'm really good at intercepting if your not good at intercepting id say save like 500
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    GM - GrandMaster
    GM - GwenMaster
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I spent 500-ish units on Grandmaster today to get him down.
  • Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    I spent a bit more than most since I went in without much practice. Took me about 800 units, about 300 of which were just getting the rhythm of the fight. It’s one of those things where if u got a good run, you could get a ton of health down, but I spent a lot of revives doing basically nothing as well.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    I farmed potions for two weeks, had saved up revives, and did fight with no units. And I stink at this game. Revived at least 15 times.
  • SuperGoodSuperGood Posts: 128
    I think most people should be solid/safe with about 1000 saved up! But I would do at least a few runs without attempting to finish the fight in order to practice and get a good grip on it. I probably did 4 practice runs, then it took me 300 units + some revives to finish.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I used 3 team revives and that was more than enough. Just watch videos, specifically with the champs that you'll be using, make sure you know what to do with each prompt, and always watch out for reverse controls. With planning, an average Cav player could do it in about 8 or 9 total revives I think.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Took me about 700. I went for too many intercepts, many of which failed. While intercepting is useful and important for this fight, I would've probably been done in 500 if I had just started reparrying earlier instead of trying to copy youtubers and intercept like crazy. Play to your strengths, basically
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    0 units, 5 revives, couple just too not knowing what I was doing (also had my whole team alive going in so actually killed one the 10th attempt)

I remember getting there faster than seatin (who I usually watched to see how fights like that looked) then just deciding to go in blind
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    300 units, which really isn’t awful
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    600 units? Went in relatively blind.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    I think 500 here.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    Lets just say my main account units went into hiding and my mini used bout 880 units