**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is this a bug

KindaGomans3KindaGomans3 Posts: 174
edited June 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Gwen pool isn't at the right percentage and corvus cannot get rid of her armor ups I was led to believe this would be possible, also Ive used so many units so I don't know what's going to happen because she's not at the right mark
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    What you mean with it?
    The phases go in order. Once she's there she's there. She doesn't need to drop below any percentage to trigger a phase.

For the armors, read her abilities. You will need to finish combo's on a light attack
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    What do you mean by mark? She moves to the next phase when the old one is finished and she starts the next fight (if you die) in whatever phase she was in during the last fight.

You remove her armor-ups by breaking blocks, interrupting her heavy attack with your heavy attack, or by landing a 4th light attack.
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    The modes she goes in aren`t based on the remaining health percentage right? They change when you get one down. I have seen several people do her while not getting into every single mode she has.
    So what is the problem exactly?
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,387 ★★★★★

Gwen pool isn't at the right percentage and corvus cannot get rid of her armor ups I was led to believe this would be possible, also Ive used so many units so I don't know what's going to happen because she's not at the right mark

Most likely is caused by node which gives her willpower healing is why shes higher than normal and corvus cant remove them as its strictly to removing via light combo as its same as in emma phase u cant armor break her shes fully debuff immune as others said light combo end to end phase but do it without parrying or ur just gonna be in a cycle of going around and around as corvus constantly healing her
  • Options
    KindaGomans3KindaGomans3 Posts: 174
    Ok thanks guys I thought I could amour break that phase I can't, I got through the fight with all my resources and 300 units the science phase is soooooo punishing if u don't back draft
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021

Ok thanks guys I thought I could amour break that phase I can't, I got through the fight with all my resources and 300 units the science phase is soooooo punishing if u don't back draft

Yeah just spam light ending combos for the tech one. She's pretty aggressive in science phase so it's not too difficult to intercept. to avoid getting smacked about, try light intercepts. Dash back, light attack. If she goes for it good, you got an intercept. If you didn't, you aren't close enough to her for her to smack you with her little knives.