**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Android User Can Not Log In - KNOWN ISSUE - INVESTIGATING

Comments

• Options
    HrishiHrishi Posts: 4
    I was about to do arena but can't login... I am already behind in arenas and now this stupid error... Hopefully we get some compensation for this
  • Options
    Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    @Kabam Miike is it only for specifically Android user.im doing arena and at 1mil.and that's why Android user always back on arena.is it intentional?
  • Options
    OmnislashOmnislash Posts: 2
    Message - Failed to log in - An unknown error has occurred. Android user - Oneplus 3
  • Options
    ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    @Josh2Play your going to get it a lot dude unfortunately your at a disadvantage being an android user as going for arena champs the loading screen times are really slow between your fights so makes your grind even longer ? I'm really thinking about having an apple device just for my mcoc gameplay
  • Options
    Josh2PlayJosh2Play Posts: 115
    @Hrishi Yeah same here, wouldn't mind some 4 star arena boosters and some units to make up for the time loss
  • Options
    The_Savage_AncientThe_Savage_Ancient Posts: 134
    Can't login, it says am unknown error has occurred.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    no response from kabam... and they wonder why everybody always says "whenever they fix something they break something else".... really is just one thing after another.....
  • Options
    priyank_shahpriyank_shah Posts: 15
    @Kabam Miike
    Same problem here , can't login . Can Kabam pls respond to this and solve the problem quick . We are in middle of arena and wars.
  • Options
    RoyavatarRoyavatar Posts: 3
    edited June 2017
    Any Admin here .Reply atleast.
    Unable to login since 15 mins
  • Options
    SchapenkopSchapenkop Posts: 89
    How the h*** am I gonna compete with a good score in Arena's for Voodoo at this rate? I want satisfaction in some kind of way! I see people in my alliance saying they can login, but I can't for more then an hour now! I want that Voodoo :(
  • Options
    10orientado10orientado Posts: 6
    Tambem to com esse mesmo problema
  • Options
    Haha, nice I wasn't doing anything important like you know, WAR&ARENA!!! It's ridiculous we have to deal with this
  • Options
    ytm315ytm315 Posts: 8
    I am trying since a hour but server is saying failed to login, i am in the middle of vodoo arena and war pls do the needful!!fk3b77b0qot9.png
  • Options
    LuffyLuffy Posts: 3
    We just got kabamed lol why this **** just keep coming for us android user
  • Options
    chozen_1nechozen_1ne Posts: 11
    I woke up to do a round in arena, and i cant log in either.
  • Options
    10orientado10orientado Posts: 6
    gfm0mnar2bc2.jpg
  • Options
    BenderBender Posts: 163
    Dear Kabam, what the hell you doing with our money?
  • Options
    ytm315ytm315 Posts: 8
    Pls do the needful kabam, this was my perfect grinding time wer i hv taken leave for vodoo arena especiallly, cant lose him due to technical issues and i m running out of time to put some decent scores in the board for Dr.Vodoo!!
  • Options
    SchapenkopSchapenkop Posts: 89
    All the iPhone users in my alliance can login , but the Android users can't... I'm so frustrated right now!
  • Options
    Asus Zenfone 2, Android 6.0.1 8sfbsg7iin13.jpg
  • Options
    Thestoryteller6Thestoryteller6 Posts: 153 ★★
    I have the same problem. We really need units as compensation for this.
  • Options
    HtooHtooHtooHtoo Posts: 22
    same here too whole alliance can't login in the middle of war and arena
  • Options
    Schapenkop wrote: »
    All the iPhone users in my alliance can login , but the Android users can't... I'm so frustrated right now!

Totally unfair to those of us who'll now be behind in the grind for Voodoo!
  • Options
    jdn112586jdn112586 Posts: 8
    Galaxy S8, having problems too.
  • Options
    SagnikfurySagnikfury Posts: 104
    Unable to login. Just now
  • Options
    DoferoDofero Posts: 6
    @Kabam Miike same here can't login and falling behind in arena wont use no units to cover your mess ups and shouldn't have to
  • Options
    Kaks0053Kaks0053 Posts: 83
    Yes , That's not fair.I am facing problem too.