Options

Two suggestions (7 hour Events & Help)

I am really loving some of the more recent changes, like the filters we out into an Arena match staying there after a round. Made things like Class Arena events so much easier to not have to continue going through and adjusting that.

My first suggestion is can we be notified ealier what the next 7 hour solo event is? Like eight about now tech combat ends in 15 minutes. To make sure I have a chance at some of the next round stuff I milestones I have to stop, wait for it to end, then wait another 15 to 20 mins before the next event shows up in the Coming Soon, then we have to wait another 20 mins before it even starts. It would be beneficial to have thay next item already show up, maybe 45 mins before the start time, like the bigger Alliance Events do.

My second suggestion is to either add a sort feature into the alliance help menu, or out the Energy based requests prior to the Arena ones. I know which my teammates would find more beneficial, and if there are 300 to 400 requests and Ive already maxed, but want to help with just questing energy, I dont want to try to scroll through all the help requests.