**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4* AG

mattressmattress Posts: 405 ★★
edited June 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Im about to get an AG from the side quest this month and the contenders are Caiw or hype. Which one is more useful in Act5? ( i got more sigs for cap than hype)
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I'd awaken hype unless you can get beardo to max Sig.
  • Options
    mattressmattress Posts: 405 ★★
    Kill_Grey said:

I could get beardo around 75 or so. I'd only have generics to give to hype so bout half of that for him
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    mattress said:

Kill_Grey said:

I could get beardo around 75 or so. I'd only have generics to give to hype so bout half of that for him
    Then I'd go with Hype in that case. The only thing is that the Sig scaling on a 4* Hype is kinda weird compared to the 5*. The 5* gets about 90% of his max Sig value with only 10% of the Sig levels (up to 75% extra buff duration); but the 4* caps at 50% extra buff duration, and scales worse.

Regardless, the amount of sigs you have for him are fine, and would be more beneficial in the short term than beardos Sig. Act 5 isn't mighty complex that you'd need beardos Sig, and you'd basically surely get another ag for him before you're done exploring it, with enough sigs to max him immediately (or better still, a dupe).
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    cap