**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I have a question

Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
So i was exploring act 1 on my third account with massacre and i see that he perfect blocked all parries

Comments

• Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    ok
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    good for Masacre
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★
    its cuz their attack values are so low.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    What is the question?
  • Options
    Raichu626 said:

What's the question now?

Is that a 3* Masacre or a 2*?

4*
  • Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 542 ★★★
    Who perfect blocked all who’s attacks? Massacre perfect blocked someone else’s attacks or the opponent perfect blocked Massacre attacks? You need to be a little more clear on what you’re asking
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

Raichu626 said:

What's the question now?

4*
    You still haven't revealed what your question is, but I have a guess, so here's my answer:

Your masacre's block proficiency stat doesn't have a set % value associated with it, and is instead calculated in some way involving the difference between your challenger rating and the opponent's. In act 1, all opponents are 1* champions, while you're using a 4* champion. Your challenger rating is miles above theirs, so your block proficiency translates to a very high % of damage being mitigated by blocking. Parrying increases this mitigation further, resulting in perfect parries.
  • Options
    Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★
    Didn’t see a question in the original post
  • Options
    Raichu626 said:

Raichu626 said:

What's the question now?

4*
    You still haven't revealed what your question is, but I have a guess, so here's my answer:

Your masacre's block proficiency stat doesn't have a set % value associated with it, and is instead calculated in some way involving the difference between your challenger rating and the opponent's. In act 1, all opponents are 1* champions, while you're using a 4* champion. Your challenger rating is miles above theirs, so your block proficiency translates to a very high % of damage being mitigated by blocking. Parrying increases this mitigation further, resulting in perfect parries.
    Ok doubt cleared thx